Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Porsche NA and their delaers

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2003, 09:15 PM
Torags
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, dammit this thread has the attraction of a soap opera.

I feel compelled to come back here to find out how Anir's wife made out with Bluegrass.

I'm sure P-Seller intervened.

Anir keep us posted....
Old 06-11-2003, 10:05 PM
Greg Fishman
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Originally posted by Torags:
<strong>

I feel compelled to come back here to find out how Anir's wife made out with Bluegrass.

I'm sure P-Seller intervened.

Anir keep us posted....</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">I bet he was involved as well, not that there is anything wrong with that but I guess it proves, again, that they only listen to the squeeky wheel...
Old 06-11-2003, 10:30 PM
Doug H
Nordschleife Master

Received 904 Likes on 532 Posts
Glad to know something positive resulted from this thread. The power of the internet.
Old 06-12-2003, 03:09 AM
Phil
Phlat Black Guru
Rennlist
Lifetime Member
- Times 2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Danny,
I just wanted to say "Thank you" I must admit I have been in the "our customers" mode.

I will be bringing this thread up with my Dealer Principle
Old 06-12-2003, 07:25 AM
Christian S.
Addict
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Originally posted by John H. in DC Area:
<strong>Christian, aren't you supposed to be making camp somewhere around the Porsche Curves at Le Mans right now? I'm distracted from work listening to a Brittish announcer on Radio Le Mans broadcasting from La Sarthe.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Yep - best laid plans and all that - having to miss it again - now two years in a row. Kinda sad because it's the 50th anniversary of my father coming 4th. It would have been good to catch up with John D and Adrian S too, but there's always next year.

Hopefully work and other commitments will allow a proper attack next year - instead it'll be chain smoking with the old man listening to Radio Le Mans into the wee small hours rooting for the Racers Group and the Bentley Boys and cursing the indifferent tv coverage....

On the plus side it looks like we're instigating the first Scottish Rennlist gathering on Sunday (see 964 Board)

Quick Reply: Porsche NA and their delaers