Sponsored by:

Considering a 2011 Cayenne V6

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2010, 10:25 PM
rijowysock
Nordschleife Master

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by EnigmaWmn
Did your build date change at least twice? I thought I saw a January 20th or 21st and prior to that December?
was dec 30, bumped twice.. i guess they moved all the late dec's to late jan cause the changes or something in production.

i stopped counting... i was GOING to get the car on hand late jan, early Feb, now its late feb early march... if lucky.
Old 12-29-2010, 10:26 PM
rijowysock
Nordschleife Master

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by w00tPORSCHE
Launch vehicles as the name suggests are cars that are similarly optioned and are released to all the dealers at the time of a new vehicle model launch. Each dealer gets these so called demo vehicles. Depending on the color combo and how it is optioned these may or may not be that desirable. For example for the second gen 997 models the launch models where not very popular. One was a meteor-grey that had bucket seats (which is not everyones cup of tea) and the other one was the racing green exterior color (again which was not highly desirable for many). IIRC, one of these two cars did not have sports chrono (Riley, I don't want to even go there ... you know why). So when most of the left over '09s were going for 15% off, these two launch models where going for 20 to 25% off.

For the 2011 CTT this was one of the launch model configuration (you can recognize it in the option list with code S0C:

1NP - WheelHbCvr w/ColorPorscheCrest
4D3 - Seat Ventilation Front
S0C - Launch vehicle
CP5 - 20" RS Spyder Design Wheel
9VJ - Burmester©HighEndSurrSoundSyst
8T3 - Adaptive Cruise Control
7Y1 - Lane Change Assist (LCA)
7X8 - ReverCamera-ParkAssisFrontRear
7D7 - CD/DVD changer (6-disc)
EXT - TPMS
4F6 - Porsche Entry & Drive
3Y8 - ElecRollupSunblindRearSideWind
3X1 - Ski bag
1Y1 - PTV Plus
1D6 - TrailerCouplw/o RemovBallJoint
0AW - PDCC
4X4 - Rear Side Airbags
5ZF - PorscheCrestEmbFront/RearHdrst

IMO, the CTT launch vehicle did miss out on an important option the Pana roof which again may or may not be a big deal for many in the market.

Hope this clarifies things for you.
im sorry i worded wrong, i know WHAT launch cars are, im asking what were the specs on the launch cars?

launch v6?
launch v8?
launch hybrid?
launch turbo?

with the 997.2 i know the base was white/grey and they had a blue cab with black interior... and then a red etc... so im curious the color/options for each launch car if thats available.

Quick Reply: Considering a 2011 Cayenne V6