Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Newbie has some questions about 2011 Cayenne

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2010, 07:11 PM
w00tPORSCHE
Rennlist Member

Received 135 Likes on 62 Posts

Manmachine, I am really liking the contrast provided by the black high gloss wood/chrome on this two-tone combo. This may not be bad way to go (rather than order any of the interior trim packages) IMO. I have a two-tone interior on order with just stock black high gloss wood.
Old 10-15-2010, 06:29 PM
ManMachine
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

w00t - I agree. The wood / aluminum / carbon fibers trims would make any 2 tone interior look a bit busy. I think the all black interior could use walnut or aluminum.

I had proposed the 2 tone natural leather color combo to my wife, but she doesn't like the cognac color. that leaves only Tartufo, as cream is just too easy to get dirty.
Old 10-15-2010, 07:56 PM
w00tPORSCHE
Rennlist Member

Received 135 Likes on 62 Posts

MM, the umber/tartufo is an excellent combo. You can't go wrong with that one. Have you decided on the interior trim for that combo ? The problem with me is that I am addcited to the feel of natural leather. It always wears a little better over time compared to standard leather which is a big consideration for us since we are hoping to have our CS for a long time. I would think that all leather that comes in Porsche's are of good quality so please go with her choice on this matter. Did you decide on the exterior color yet. That was the biggest problem we faced during our order.

Quick Reply: Newbie has some questions about 2011 Cayenne