Notices
Cayenne 955-957 2003-2010 1st Generation
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

QR1 - Compas Display in Instrument Cluster Option Questions!

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2010, 07:29 PM
pdxjim
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Chris, just so you don't think you are talking to the mirror. I seem to remember that the harnesses were built specifically for the options ordered. IE, if one wanted to add a heated steering wheel to a truck that came with a wood wheel, would not work as it was not wired for it. Believe Larry could expand on this for you.
Old 10-19-2010, 08:51 PM
cbracerx
Rennlist Member

Received 400 Likes on 261 Posts

Originally Posted by pdxjim
Chris, just so you don't think you are talking to the mirror. I seem to remember that the harnesses were built specifically for the options ordered. IE, if one wanted to add a heated steering wheel to a truck that came with a wood wheel, would not work as it was not wired for it. Believe Larry could expand on this for you.
Thanks. Looking at the required wiring, it almost seems like I could tap into what is already under the seat and get this module installed. "CAN high and low" appear to be the only challenge. Maybe...
Old 12-17-2010, 02:33 PM
Brit6
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ever figure this out Mr. Brown?

Originally Posted by Chris Brown
Thanks. Looking at the required wiring, it almost seems like I could tap into what is already under the seat and get this module installed. "CAN high and low" appear to be the only challenge. Maybe...

Quick Reply: QR1 - Compas Display in Instrument Cluster Option Questions!