Back in a GTS.......... well, sort of

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 06:34 PM
Chuck Z
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 53 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Cpa4S
they smartly priced those 21 inch wheels to sway exactly this kind of decision imo. boost those new model sales!

great pic's there!
Then people go and take them off.......

Techart wheels mounted. Caps, not yet. Either going to use the Techart caps or have some Porsche caps with crest painted black. Also thanks to Matt at GMP in Charlotte for the assistance with the H&R spacers we ordered today. 15mm in the front and 23mm in the rear with appropriately longer wheel bolts for each. You'd think since these wheels are made specially for the Cayenne the offset would be a better fit!!!!

Also had film put on all the exposed leading panels/edges. Window tint and leather dash is next..... Then it MIGHT be perfect?

Don't you think they are too far inset?

Old 05-09-2008, 06:48 PM
HD2pct
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Chuck Z

Techart wheels mounted. Caps, not yet. Either going to use the Techart caps or have some Porsche caps with crest painted black. Also thanks to Matt at GMP in Charlotte for the assistance with the H&R spacers we ordered today. 15mm in the front and 23mm in the rear with appropriately longer wheel bolts for each. You'd think since these wheels are made specially for the Cayenne the offset would be a better fit!!!!

Also had film put on all the exposed leading panels/edges. Window tint and leather dash is next..... Then it MIGHT be perfect?
Congrats! Looks awesome.

Last edited by HD2pct; 05-09-2008 at 09:54 PM.
Old 05-09-2008, 09:53 PM
HD2pct
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Chuck Z

BTW Chuck I have some 53mm adhesive black Porsche crests. They appear to be meant for some sort of convex center cap. I can send a photo if you'd like. I think you're local. I would give them to you if you could use them.
Old 05-10-2008, 12:32 AM
Chuck Z
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 53 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by HD2pct
BTW Chuck I have some 53mm adhesive black Porsche crests. They appear to be meant for some sort of convex center cap. I can send a photo if you'd like. I think you're local. I would give them to you if you could use them.
Thanks for the offer but I've got a set of crested caps that I'm going to paint black.

Quick Reply: Back in a GTS.......... well, sort of