Sponsored by:

I'm new Here: Intro + pics

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 10:10 PM
Nexus 6
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JRCTT
ltc you never give up...I do not need an education on na motors I have been building them since I was 12.
I have looked all over this forum and know what mods have been discussed, very mild compared to other forums out there and the direction he seems to be going...
I was trying to add something positive to his experience to counter all the negative sh*t you always have to say even if I have not been on the forum long - it is time for old crabby heads like yourself to be gone and on with the new generation so why don't you think for once before posting your negative crap all the time.
Old 11-19-2007, 10:11 PM
EnigmaWmn
Just call me Pops
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Nexus 6

Oh and hey! Whats the big ideal!
No big deal. It's all good
Old 11-19-2007, 10:11 PM
Nexus 6
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by pdxjim
Where do you get all of those artificial flowers??
Who? Me?
Old 11-19-2007, 10:14 PM
Nexus 6
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by EnigmaWmn
No big deal. It's all good
Oh I know...I just messin You guys couldn't get me all unraveled because for one...I totally get the humor in here and in fact it is one of the many reason I became a paying member, and enjoy posting as much as I do?

And secondly....hmmm...it is time for my evening dose of Percocet 10/325's, be right back

Old 11-19-2007, 10:15 PM
Dennis C
Rocky Mountain High
Rennlist Member

Received 1,473 Likes on 924 Posts

Nexus,

You need a new photo of your Cayenne... we've seen that one a few times before... I mean, that one's nice and all, but time for a new one...

Let me show you a photo of my Cayenne... totally unique and unlike any other...
Attached Images  
Old 11-19-2007, 10:21 PM
sigs
Racer

Pay no attention to the bickering, Jon. We're really a friendly bunch. High on the smart-a$$ quotient, full of opinions, and each of us convinced we're right. But most of us are open-minded enough to usually think you're right, too, even when we disagree with you.

Only one of our more vocal and entertaining members really thinks the Cayenne is a pig, and abhors the concept of a Cayenne combusting any air that would better be used to cool a "proper" (i.e.: air-cooled) Porsche, but even he is sufficiently addicted to the forum to keep hanging around and dispensing both comic critique and useful advice. The rest of us occasionally refer to the Cayenne as a "pig" just to goad ltc on to further extremes. I suspect that part of his problem with the Cayenne is similar to what my father used to say about sausage - if you like it, you shouldn't be hangin' 'round while it's being made.

As for mods, this probably is more of a "function over form" forum, but there are plenty of folks with gigantic wheels that I don't understand and other "effects" mods that make me squeamish, as well as much discussion of electronics solutions that sound good, but aren't worth the trouble for me. There are also plenty of folks who are sure I'm nuts for taking a Cayenne on the track (they're wrong, of course) and plenty who think I"m nuts to take a $100k vehicle off road (they're right on that one, but that's what it was built for). Most importantly, if you search first and ask second, you may still get some good-natured hassle, but you'll likely get some good info. I'm sure you have thick enough skin to stick around and enjoy the "infotainment."
Old 11-19-2007, 10:30 PM
Nexus 6
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Dennis C
Nexus,

You need a new photo of your Cayenne... we've seen that one a few times before... I mean, that one's nice and all, but time for a new one...

Let me show you a photo of my Cayenne... totally unique and unlike any other...
Dennis, I think you are absolutely right! Hang on lemme see what I gots here.

Here...I do not think I posted this one before?

Hell....while I am at it!

And a blurry pic I took the other night next to my 350Z:

Old 11-19-2007, 10:33 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by JRCTT
....- it is time for old crabby heads like yourself to be gone and on with the new generation so why don't you think for once before posting your negative crap all the time.
Old? I'm only 16.
Old 11-19-2007, 10:34 PM
Sam CS 05
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Ha Ha Ha ..... ha ha ha

thanks everyone I had a bad day at work and this is pure FUN.

Oh! I forgot. Welcome our new member whoever you are...most of us bought this truck because of it's name/history/performance/capacity....and let's be very clear...you DID NOT buy a sports car, a.k.a. Porsche ( ltc)

It's cool, enjoy the KING of SUVs... it can kick some butt ...just follow the sign =EnigmaW and turn off the PMS...ooops! I meant PSM....and don't forget the respect for teachers...you learn most from those who are tough on you...I did.

some wise person once said:
enjoy life...plenty time to be dead

Sam
Old 11-19-2007, 10:35 PM
Nexus 6
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by sigs
Most importantly, if you search first and ask second, you may still get some good-natured hassle, but you'll likely get some good info.
Thats what I always prefer to do as it makes for better, more engaging conversation

Old 11-19-2007, 11:22 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Sam CS 05
Oh! I forgot. Welcome our new member ...
Wait a minute, is that what started this? I kind of got off track.... It's safe to assume that there is now one more person who won't be sending me a Christmas card this year?

Originally Posted by Sam CS 05
whoever you are...
Easy to find.....just look for the person with their boxers in a bunch.....walks kind of funny
Old 11-20-2007, 12:12 AM
MadFox
Pepper Bartender
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Schitzu.. Take a day off and look at all the mud-slinging, ex-wife bashing, newbie goading, chest-puffing that went on without me.

my only "free" advice: just take a deep breath and examine the old threads before venturing "strong" -opinions --- only because you may be persuaded to change it after getting to know assorted personalities within our realm. Honestly, this place saved me countless hours of beta frustration and led to the purchase of a '06 Tit.S "pig" because Porsche finally half-**** listened and fixed the most annoying of the problems. However, I still want Mudman2 to get a RTFT emoticon.
Old 11-20-2007, 02:10 AM
mrwireless
1st Gear

Default i love ***** and so should u

***** are good ***** are fun so all cayenne owners should know one (atleast)

Originally Posted by Nexus 6
Dennis, I think you are absolutely right! Hang on lemme see what I gots here.

Here...I do not think I posted this one before?

Hell....while I am at it!

And a blurry pic I took the other night next to my 350Z:

Old 11-20-2007, 02:57 AM
alex911s
Man of Many Porsches
Rennlist Member

Received 42 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Pearlcoupeg35
1. Its not my "sports car"...its my daily driver...and i dont go offroading so i modded it for looks. However, if you give me about 10 days -2 weeks i will have my winter/off road wheels/tires mounted and ill be sure to take some pretty pics for you with dirt all over the truck

2. Potholes are everywhere in the city.....good thing i live in the burbs.

3. Alex911 is my hero (i am on another board with him and know his car habits well!)

4. Thanks for the "Welcome"

5. I will certainly try.....

what car habits? lol

welcome aboard Jon..... good to see you hear, didnt know you werent a member yet
Youre in good hands here.. great knowledge about the Cayenne on this board
Old 11-20-2007, 07:22 AM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by MadFox
Schitzu.. Take a day off .....
See what happens when there isn't sufficient parental supervision?

and look at all the mud-slinging, ex-wife bashing, newbie goading, chest-puffing that went on without me.
Hmmn, newbies....taste like chicken
Although the latest batch of newbies seem to be boneless skinless type....very thin skin, easy to get feathers flying.

my only "free" advice: just take a deep breath and examine the old threads before venturing "strong" -opinions --- only because you may be persuaded to change it after getting to know assorted personalities within our realm.
Who? Me?

However, I still want Mudman2 to get a RTFT emoticon.
Yes, absolutely.....and an official forum T-Shirt.

Quick Reply: I'm new Here: Intro + pics