Sponsored by:

Porsche introduces Cayenne GTS at Frankfurt Auto Show

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 09:57 PM
tommytomaso
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ltc
Cayennes (re: re badged Touaregs) will never be "exclusive". They were an overproduced commodity, designed and built against a marketing plan. Even the "exclusive" Turbo S depreciates the same as the V6 (which has the least Porsche content of any Cayenne).

GTS = Cayenne S + Turbo nose + V6 6 speed manual transmission.....yeah, that's a keeper.

I can't wait to see the reaction the hybrid gets; I already hate it, but for different reasons than most.

>>>thiers nothing like a past "Pig" owner, a Reborn Christian or a Vegetarian.
To give you all the Negative information in hope that you will follow their path!!!

ltc...your posts are getting annoyingly negative, you use to be a great read, and i didn't have to agree on anything you wrote to enjoy it, but as of late all i can say is you need to get LAID!!!!!!!
Please get off your high horse and comeback to a happy place....ok you got a lemon...and Porsche treated you like dirt get over it....
And welcome to the new WORLD....were EVERY automaker is cross pollinating and "badge" working to raise profits.
Tell me in all your wisdom what would the price for a Cayenne be if it was all "PORSCHE" designed ,enginered and manafactured in house...can we say around 300K...and if so do you realy think it would of put them in the profits like they are now! .....
I hope you take this as heartfelt critisisim...
Old 09-12-2007, 10:27 PM
Cpa4S
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tommytomaso

:ltc...your posts are getting annoyingly negative, you use to be a great read, and i didn't have to agree on anything you wrote to enjoy it, but as of late all i can say is you need to get LAID!!!!!!!
Please get off your high horse and comeback to a happy place....ok you got a lemon...and Porsche treated you like dirt get over it....
And welcome to the new WORLD....were EVERY automaker is cross pollinating and "badge" working to raise profits.
:

to add - LTC, i have the pleasure of only seeing the Platonic like reflections of your posts since placing you on ignore, nonetheless i can only suggest that you might want to look in the mirror to notice that whatever devolution of the Posche gene you take offence to is really nothing more than the effect of the US market demands on the company you cautorize.
Old 09-16-2007, 12:16 AM
Cpa4S
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Cpa4S
to add - LTC, i have the pleasure of only seeing the Platonic like reflections of your posts since placing you on ignore, nonetheless i can only suggest that you might want to look in the mirror to notice that whatever devolution of the Posche gene you take offence to is really nothing more than the effect of the US market demands on the company you cautorize.

having re-read this post i really quite like it.
Old 09-27-2007, 12:10 AM
tommytomaso
Burning Brakes

having re-read this post i really quite like it.
nice "Wordsmithing"
Old 09-27-2007, 11:48 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

>>>thiers nothing like a past "Pig" owner, a Reborn Christian or a Vegetarian.
To give you all the Negative information in hope that you will follow their path!!!:
I prefer to be alone and would rather not have people following me. For the record, I am none of the 3 things you listed above.

ltc...your posts are getting annoyingly negative, you use to be a great read, and i didn't have to agree on anything you wrote to enjoy it, but as of late all i can say is you need to get LAID!!!!!!!:
I'll mention it to my wife, thanks.

Please get off your high horse and comeback to a happy place....ok you got a lemon...and Porsche treated you like dirt get over it....:
Actually, I didn't get a lemon (as I never owned a Cayenne....little shout out for my friends at PCNA legal).
What I would have got (assuming I did own a Cayenne) was an improperly designed vehicle (module), assembled properly and completely non serviceable.
Furthermore, what I would have received is a completely intellectually demeaning response (considering the knowledge of the vehicle and its design and a general mismatch in IQs) and legally unacceptable stance from PCNA.
What would have likely been the outcome was a court (jury) trial, but I'm guessing that, for reasons which are irrelevant here, the matter was no longer a priority and the alleged vehicle "disappeared".

And welcome to the new WORLD....were EVERY automaker is cross pollinating and "badge" working to raise profits.:
Agreed, but assuming you've been in the meetings as of late (and I'm assuming you haven't), the company has drastically changed and is run completely by marketing and accoutants. Engineering is but a ghost of its former self.

:I hope you take this as heartfelt critisisim...
If you say so.
Old 09-27-2007, 11:49 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

to add - LTC, i have the pleasure of only seeing the Platonic like reflections of your posts since placing you on ignore
Could you please put me back on ignore and leave me there.....
Thanks.
Old 09-28-2007, 09:27 PM
Cpa4S
Three Wheelin'

ltc - just increase the rate at which you are pounding your head against hard surfaces. i think it will help in time.
Old 09-28-2007, 10:27 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

ltc - just increase the rate at which you are pounding your head against hard surfaces. i think it will help in time.
Did you forget how to put me back on ignore? Would you like me to once again post a link to the DIY for puttinig people on ignore?
Old 09-28-2007, 10:29 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

I'll skip the part about offering to fly to Germany and redesign/fix the issue for free (trust me, PAG can't afford me otherwise).......yup, offer declined; how can you fix something that you don't believe is broken !?....silly me.
Old 09-28-2007, 10:47 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

BTW, dear friend, since I am nowhere near the wordsmith that you are, please allow me to draw upon the old saying "a picture is worth a thousand words"......

Hugs and Kisses,
Larry
Attached Images  
Old 09-28-2007, 10:48 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

And with that, the official Cayenne Forum bar is now open....take it away MadFox (I have to stay here and wait for our esteemed moderator to load the tranquilizer dart into the gun).....I wonder if he'll give me a head start this time.
Old 09-29-2007, 12:09 AM
ozr
Racer

Talking

Originally Posted by ltc
BTW, dear friend, since I am nowhere near the wordsmith that you are, please allow me to draw upon the old saying "a picture is worth a thousand words"......

Hugs and Kisses,
Larry

...here you go,.. VIDEO even better...

...woman in video reminds "your persistence in parking" at this forum...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3STVqx4jodI

Enjoy,
OZRacing

Last edited by ozr; 09-29-2007 at 12:36 AM.
Old 10-01-2007, 12:24 AM
tommytomaso
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by ltc
I prefer to be alone and would rather not have people following me. For the record, I am none of the 3 things you listed above.

I'll mention it to my wife, thanks.

Actually, I didn't get a lemon (as I never owned a Cayenne....little shout out for my friends at PCNA legal).
What I would have got (assuming I did own a Cayenne) was an improperly designed vehicle (module), assembled properly and completely non serviceable.
Furthermore, what I would have received is a completely intellectually demeaning response (considering the knowledge of the vehicle and its design and a general mismatch in IQs) and legally unacceptable stance from PCNA.
What would have likely been the outcome was a court (jury) trial, but I'm guessing that, for reasons which are irrelevant here, the matter was no longer a priority and the alleged vehicle "disappeared".

Agreed, but assuming you've been in the meetings as of late (and I'm assuming you haven't), the company has drastically changed and is run completely by marketing and accoutants. Engineering is but a ghost of its former self.

If you say so.
FOR THE RECORD YOU ARE JUST LIKE THE 3 THINGS LISTED ABOVE..
and i never said you were any of them....you just act like them!

I once felt bad for yea and your plight...now im thinking its just Karma.
Old 10-01-2007, 12:08 PM
mudman2
Moderator !x4

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

"Can't we all just get along" someone once said.

I also think respect for elders is also a good idea.
Old 10-01-2007, 02:05 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by mudman2
"Can't we all just get along" someone once said.
I also think respect for elders is also a good idea.
OK, put the tranquilizer dart gun down....I"m done.....I'll go back to my cage

Quick Reply: Porsche introduces Cayenne GTS at Frankfurt Auto Show