Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cyl 4 Engine Misfire

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2007, 03:08 PM
jaholmes
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I totally agree, I just need to push it. There was a point when it was under 30k miles it used zero oil. Once it went past 30k it was very noticeable as to oil consumption. To start I will go to a different dealer. An indy shop may be next. I assume that the local jiffy lube won't work...

Originally Posted by MadFox
They're not speaking the truth on oil consumption for a S. Turbos can burn a qt./600 miles and many do.. but I've had two S' and have NEVER put oil in the car (never been low) other than at oil changes (done at the dealer and dealer stated oil never low). You have "issues" and it indeed may be time to get a new dealer --- I'd explain problems and lack of resolution and request testing be done as "villa boy" has suggested. If they refuse.. it might be worth getting it done independently and then using that for arbitration and/or then making your dealer "eat it" if it proves to be internal mechanical problems.
Old 12-15-2007, 05:03 PM
droptop
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default I WOULD

start checking out the lemon laws in your state, if you are to the notification point, that's the next step.

the lemon law notification puts them on notice that you will not go quietly into the night...

or trade it off on a Tahoe.

Quick Reply: Cyl 4 Engine Misfire