still waiting....
Old 06-06-2007, 11:14 AM
MadFox
Pepper Bartender
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by droptop
still waiting....
I'd be willing to put into a kitty for gas money and meals for you to drive it to Hammond Drive and do what ltc threatened to do with his Beta... Park it right in front of PCNA with a big sign saying CERTIFIED LEMON.. Porsche agreed to buy back and even with Attorney General, arbitration etc. etc. still hasn't been done.. and bring ATLANTA TV crews.. bet you'd get your check really quickly... in fact, just send a note to Peter or Customer Service through the website saying if no check and pick-up by Friday, you're headed to Atlanta with a mega-phone and you'll ride around Perimeter Mall asking people to follow you over there..

dang... glad I'm happy with mine... it'd get ugly.
Old 06-06-2007, 01:41 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by MadFox
I'd be willing to put into a kitty for gas money and meals for you to drive it to Hammond Drive and do what ltc threatened to do with his Beta...
Note: ltc NEVER owned a Cayenne......if anyone did, it was Larry (R.I.P.).....the following statement has been reviewed and approved by the appropriate legal departments.

Park it right in front of PCNA with a big sign saying CERTIFIED LEMON..
Note: IIRC, Larry mentioned something about driving it THRU The front doors at Hammond Drive and coming to a stop in the lobby of Hammond Drive. Unfortunately, Larry passed away before he was able to pay his special good bye to Peter the Great.

Porsche agreed to buy back and even with Attorney General, arbitration etc. etc. still hasn't been done..
Note: IIRC, someone told droptop a while ago this is the 'status quo' from PCNA with regards to "uneducated" and "unreasonable" customers/owners.
If you get a chance to talk to folks who work for other car companies and are responsible for 'buy backs', they will all tell you the same story.....guess which car company is the absolute worst and drags their 'customers' thru the mud as long as possible.......

In order to deal "successfully" with PCNA, you have to have more money than brains and simply not give a rats a$$ how long it takes or how much it costs......IMHO of course.
Old 06-08-2007, 12:04 AM
MadFox
Pepper Bartender
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ltc
Note: ltc NEVER owned a Cayenne......if anyone did, it was Larry (R.I.P.).....the following statement has been reviewed and approved by the appropriate legal departments. Note: IIRC, Larry mentioned something about driving it THRU The front doors at Hammond Drive and coming to a stop in the lobby of Hammond Drive. Unfortunately, Larry passed away before he was able to pay his special good bye to Peter the Great........In order to deal "successfully" with PCNA, you have to have more money than brains and simply not give a rats a$$ how long it takes or how much it costs......IMHO of course.
If newbies only knew the breadth and length of the humor here! As said in the far east, "We loved Larry long time!"
Old 06-08-2007, 12:22 AM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

The humor is a bit of an acquired taste
R.I.P. Larry
Old 06-11-2007, 10:16 AM
droptop
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default yawn.....

still waiting....

with a little additional action...

i called the arkansas AG back, the lady who handled my case was out, but i left a message detailing where i was at on this.

got a call from porsche financial who had yet to receive the june payment. they were very quick off the mark to point out that they would drop a dime on my credit report if the check didn't get there soon. i pointed out to them that i had a enforceable judgment against them, they said that was against PCNA not PFG. she did say that they asked for a payoff amount about a month ago (which now is 2 payments behind).

i am thinking seriously about doing the "cayenne lemon tour" and posting the results to the cayenne-s website i have. i figure a nice "certified lemon" on either side in 6" letters and take pictures and call news stations at each porsche dealership i come to on the way to atlanta.
Old 06-11-2007, 10:35 AM
mudman2
Moderator !x4

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Some here feel your pain, and have had pain of their own.

For what its worth you are lucky to have gotten a buyback commitment, normally with that many miles all you would get is a shut your mouth $ amount.

State laws vary around the country and PCNA seem very adept at working the systems with their expensive retained lawyers.

I would have thought that all they are doing is bitching and moaning up the chain of command about accepting such a resolution, and working out the wording of the "death of first born" gag text for the agreement.

At least you have a favorable outcome, others have not.

Old 06-11-2007, 01:58 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by mudman2
Some here feel your pain, and have had pain of their own.
Really? Who? We want names......

For what its worth you are lucky to have gotten a buyback commitment, normally with that many miles all you would get is a shut your mouth $ amount.
Huh.....shocking.

State laws vary around the country and PCNA seem very adept at working the systems with their expensive retained lawyers.
BINGO !

At least you have a favorable outcome, others have not.
You mean we should start a Cayenne Forum Counseling Service?
Old 06-11-2007, 03:46 PM
droptop
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default well....

i talked to the very nice and competent lady at the AG's office, who immediately suffered a total and complete sense of humor failure on this. she talked to the attorney for porsche and was told it would happen this week. when i told her about the threat on my credit report, another email was fired off.

we at least have a very good and active attorney general's office. however, i think PCNA must schedule bathroom breaks six months in advance, cuz i am gonna be shocked, SHOCKED, do you hear me, if this happens this week.

stay tuned...

ps, wouldn't it have just been cheaper to do this right???
Old 06-11-2007, 03:48 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by droptop
...wouldn't it have just been cheaper to do this right???
Why are you asking a question to which you already know the answer
Old 06-11-2007, 03:54 PM
mudman2
Moderator !x4

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

This now has the feel of a séance, I just saw a ghost
Old 06-11-2007, 04:07 PM
MadFox
Pepper Bartender
Rennlist Member

This now has the feel of a séance, I just saw a ghost
Casper or Cayenne Larry?
Old 06-11-2007, 04:15 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Casper or Cayenne Larry?
Come on, there's no need to put 'Cayenne' so close to "Larry".......at least give him the well earned rest he deserves.....otherwise I'll have no choice but to (re)contact his legal team and have the restraining order (no use of the word Cayenne within 100 characters of his name) re-instated.
Old 06-11-2007, 04:27 PM
MadFox
Pepper Bartender
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ltc
Come on, there's no need to put 'Cayenne' so close to "Larry".......at least give him the well earned rest he deserves.....otherwise I'll have no choice but to (re)contact his legal team and have the restraining order (no use of the word Cayenne within 100 characters of his name) re-instated.
forgot the 100 character rule... let's see if this gets the ghost "going"..

Oh Larry... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (100 of the !'s) Cayenne !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Larry... did you just appear to Mudman2? Tell us oh great one.. will droptop achieve Porsche nirvana or continue to be frustrated?
Old 06-11-2007, 04:57 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Assuming that he eventually does unload the pig, I'm fairly certain there will be long term effects.....he'll never be the same again......of course I have no experience in this area, so it's just my 2 cents.

Quick Reply: ok, now that i have the judgement