ok, now that i have the judgement

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 08:49 PM
Toby Pennycuff
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 147 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by ltc
IIRC, EnigmaWmn was supposed to take charge and organize us........

My offer still stands to pay for silkscreen graphics design and setup, under ONE condition:

T-shirt #1 is signed by the forum misfits and delivered to Peter the Great's office at the Mothership.

I would love to deliver it in person, but I don't think the restraining order has expired yet, so we'll have to leave it to FedEx.
I'm buying, but only if I get to be considered one of the "-fits"!

Toby
Old 06-26-2007, 08:53 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Toby,
IIRC, you were grandfathered in as an 'lifetime forum member' and 'alpha/beta survivor'.

I'd say wear the badge proudly, but we still don't have any T-shirts......and I had SUCH a nice limmeric to write on shirt #1 for Peter the Great
Old 06-27-2007, 12:44 AM
MadFox
Pepper Bartender
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by droptop
they STILL owe me money.
uhhhh... hmmmmm, I hate to say "told you so" but possession is 9/10 of the money situation (or something like that).. oh, and so --- "I told you so". Hope it wasn't much, I suspect you'll have to get your AG involved again.. but if they won't do anything.. small claims or otherwise, you'll have to resort to the Larry/Nike method.. i.e. doesn't matter how much money you spend to "takes their ****" to court --- just do it and then wait and wait and wait to get paid less than what you spend in time and money to get the last "drop". May the farce...er force be with you. Live long and Prosper. Beam me up when you get the money.., etc., etc., etc.,
Old 06-27-2007, 12:46 AM
MadFox
Pepper Bartender
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ltc
Toby,
IIRC, you were grandfathered in as an 'lifetime forum member' and 'alpha/beta survivor'. I'd say wear the badge proudly, but we still don't have any T-shirts......and I had SUCH a nice limmeric to write on shirt #1 for Peter the Great
speaking of limmerics.... I post some material for the Larry official but belated "wake" and nary a person posts anything.. just two beta owners from years gone by.....

just in case you missed the official larry limmeric (from the Larry wake thread):

There once was a P-enthusiast named Larry,
who thought a Cayenne and trailer were scary,
turns out he was right,
and out went the lights,
so he turned Japanese and did Hara-kari.
Old 06-27-2007, 10:33 AM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by MadFox
speaking of limmerics.... I post some material for the Larry official but belated "wake" and nary a person posts anything.. just two beta owners from years gone by..... .
It would appear as though the Larry Fan Club is VERY fussy in who they let in then....right? Either that, or no one really gives a rat's ***......

Originally Posted by MadFox
just in case you missed the official larry limmeric (from the Larry wake thread):

There once was a P-enthusiast named Larry,
who thought a Cayenne and trailer were scary,
turns out he was right,
and out went the lights,
so he turned Japanese and did Hara-kari.
Beautiful. Again, I wish Larry were alive to read it........but I'll mention it to him next time I see a Cayenne drive by on the street.

BTW, Larry's limmeric to Peter the Great wasn't quite as beautiful.
Old 06-28-2007, 02:20 AM
droptop
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default i think if i get the judgement against them...

i can attach any property in-state. wonder if i could get a letter of marque against their transports going down I-40. combination of "road warrior" and "pirates of the caribbean".

"pull over and drop those carrera4s, AVAST"

the AG was getting upset at their lack of seriousness over this issue, they might wind up with more than they bargained for. you really shouldn't make promises to government officials and then "forget" about them.

and, hey, i have a reason to stick around for a while... THEY OWE ME MONEY.
Old 07-05-2007, 10:14 PM
droptop
Pro

Default oh dear, oh dear

the arkansas AG's office contacted ME... to make sure i had received the rest of my money. looooonnnnggg silence when i replied.

Old 07-06-2007, 02:30 AM
catbypasspipes
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DROP Get some punitive damages..

55 days in for me....28 k miles...I will never give in to these stubborn weak idiots...
Old 07-07-2007, 12:32 PM
QKENUFF
Instructor

Default An Amazing Saga...

There seems to be no end in sight. I'm not a big fan of puitive awards but in this case I believe that something other than a refund is due. It's soured me on the brand to see how poorly [ and clearly deliberately ] they have handled this case.

I promise not to hold my breath anymore, I'm turning blue....
Old 07-07-2007, 01:34 PM
MadFox
Pepper Bartender
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by QKENUFF
There seems to be no end in sight. I'm not a big fan of puitive awards but in this case I believe that something other than a refund is due. It's soured me on the brand to see how poorly [ and clearly deliberately ] they have handled this case.I promise not to hold my breath anymore, I'm turning blue....
No reason to believe that PAG is any different than any other manf. when it comes to Lemon Law.. had a friend with a Ford... go google Ford Lemon Law and read some those threads.. droptop isn't the lone ranger... having to re-purchase a "bad" car is a big money-loser and Ford denied and denied had has a "owner appreciation certificate" that was often used to buy-off owners to keep their cars.. anyway, only comment I had was that I wouldn't have let the Cayenne go without payment in FULL.. droptop admits he just wanted it gone.
Old 07-07-2007, 04:52 PM
droptop
Pro

Default for the record...

this is not the first car i have had go back under the lemon law. in 1994 i bought a audi A6 quattro, which developed severe oil usage in the first 4k. after they rebuilt the engine they managed to drop it off the rack, which caused a series of problems, ultimately resulting in an arbitration award by the BBB (who handled the lemon arbitrations for audi).

after the arbitration decision (which occured on the FIRST attempt, without any delays from audi), i took the car back to tulsa, dropped off the keys and received a check for the proper amount on giving the keys back. no fuss, no muss and besides a rather rude guy in the service department, no drama.

i would have never thought that i would look on audi with fond remembrance....

or, that they would shine as a paragon of customer service, compared to ANYONE.
Old 07-07-2007, 06:37 PM
MadFox
Pepper Bartender
Rennlist Member

this is not the first car i have had go back under the lemon law. in 1994 i bought a audi A6 quattro, which developed severe oil usage in the first 4k. after they rebuilt the engine they managed to drop it off the rack, which caused a series of problems, ultimately resulting in an arbitration award by the BBB (who handled the lemon arbitrations for audi).

after the arbitration decision (which occured on the FIRST attempt, without any delays from audi), i took the car back to tulsa, dropped off the keys and received a check for the proper amount on giving the keys back. no fuss, no muss and besides a rather rude guy in the service department, no drama.

i would have never thought that i would look on audi with fond remembrance....

or, that they would shine as a paragon of customer service, compared to ANYONE.
Wow?!?

Droptop + German Vehicles = Lemons

Audi - Strike 1
Porsche - Strike 2
Don't even think about another German car, 3rd strike means you could be with Larry in German Car Hell FOREVER............
Old 07-07-2007, 09:08 PM
droptop
Pro

Default well....

i thought about an X5, but i finally decided it would be akin to standing on a mountaintop in copper armour, in the middle of a thunderstorm, waving a sword and yelling that thor's momma wears combat boots.

perhaps nothing bad would happen......

or not

FX45, here i come
Old 07-11-2007, 09:17 AM
droptop
Pro

Default BTW

i ran my former CS's VIN on carfax, and it came up clean.... read the fine print about lemon law returns in their "warranty".

of course, there is also a place for people to put comments who "know" the car. so now it is "so noted".

still don't have my money yet....
Old 07-11-2007, 11:56 AM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

...still don't have my money yet....
Are you charging PCNA interest on money owed?

Quick Reply: ok, now that i have the judgement