Sponsored by:

ok, now that i have the judgement

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2007, 01:50 AM
OldGuy
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 41 Likes on 6 Posts

Dayum makes me feel good I went for the X5 4.8is instead of the 06 CS titanium!!
drop I would make sure you get every nickel for pain suffering time laptop usage paper fees
phone calls everything!!!!!!

I am still gonna order another GT3 though
Old 05-06-2007, 11:06 AM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by OldGuy
Dayum makes me feel good I went for the X5 4.8is instead of the 06 CS titanium!!
Yes, welcome to the forum "Cheap Seats".

drop I would make sure you get every nickel for pain suffering time laptop usage paper fees phone calls everything!!!!!!
He won't, sorry to say. PCNA has had WAY too much practice at this time....and that was when they had WAY more profits than now. I do wish him luck though.

I am still gonna order another GT3 though
Good choice. The only Porsches worth spending any money on today are the GT2, GT3 (RS) and Cup cars. Everything else is pretty much commodity crap with a Porsche crest......and wait until you see the Panamera
Old 05-06-2007, 11:09 AM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

droptop,
Make SURE you hold out and DEMAND a pair of NEW Porsche shoes:
http://www.autoblog.com/2007/05/05/t...o-of-footwear/
Old 05-06-2007, 09:53 PM
droptop
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default ok, first it puts me on foot....

now you want to give me BLISTERS?????

your a mean one, mr grinch
Old 05-07-2007, 12:39 AM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Sorry, I just had to deliver that message from Larry.......the psychic seemed to be really authentic.
Old 05-07-2007, 04:01 PM
MadFox
Pepper Bartender
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by droptop
now you want to give me BLISTERS?????

your a mean one, mr grinch
Blister your feet and your **** waiting on PAG?@!
Old 05-08-2007, 07:30 AM
DJB
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jeez I think we better dig him up
Old 05-18-2007, 12:35 AM
droptop
Pro

Default well....

it would appear that the arkansas AG put the fear of god into porsche. got a letter from their atty saying that they would buy back the car as is... without the issues of "non porsche approved" tires, etc.

am going to try for next week, but i have FAITH that something will derail this too.

without PCNA, my life would be empty, or at least alot less irritating.

stay tuned for the next exciting installment...
Old 05-23-2007, 11:57 AM
droptop
Pro

Default waiting for godot......

well, i am waiting for the "date of return". they will now be picking it up from me instead of me having to drive over to the closest porsche dealer to drop it off.

i would, at this point, like to put in a good word for boardwalk porsche. during my recent trip to dallas, someone decided that they would like my portable gps more than i would, and appropriated it through the window they so courteously broke out. on saturday morning i discovered this, in the parking lot of the highly security conscious embassy suites hotel in addison. after a couple of phone calls, i found that boardwalk actually had the window (driver's door) in stock, and was open on saturday. after vacuuming the glass out of the seat (car has been enough of a pain in the *** already), i drove up and dropped it off for the glass replacement. it being the middle of a trip, i was going to visit my father for the weekend, outside of dallas. i asked about a rental, and they quite nicely gave me a loaner boxster (my opinion on the boxster later). when it was obvious that the repair was going to carry over to monday, i was called and told to just come back when convenient on monday.

the repair was completed, they cleaned all the glass out of the car and detailed it nicely. i brought the boxster back, traded and talked for a bit with their extremely nice service writer, sid.

boardwalk was unable (in the one try i gave them) to fix the transmission on the car. they were, however, my favorite dealer, sending their lead mechanic out for a test drive with me and at least attempting to fix it. their level of customer service is the highest i have received from a dealership, and i would highly recommend them to anyone needing service or a dealer in the dallas area. perhaps if i had gone back twice, i wouldn't be in the current situation.
Old 05-23-2007, 02:06 PM
bancu
Racer

What was the $ hit on labor for Boardwalk to replace the driver's door window?
Old 05-26-2007, 12:17 PM
droptop
Pro

Default i believe...

it was in the 680.00 range. they also had to remove the steering column cover, due to some glass getting down into it where it was playing with the steering. while this was a bit high, they got it done by monday noon, including cleaning up all the interior glass shards, so i wasn't upset by the price.

on another note, the glass sharded a bit more than i would have thought, all the larger pieces were nice and dull but there was a large number of fine shards that were sharp. not at all what i expected from my other experience with a shattered window a few years back.
Old 05-30-2007, 10:15 AM
droptop
Pro

Default well......

still waiting... and waiting..... and waiting.

soon the entropy level of the universe will grow measurably larger....
Old 05-30-2007, 10:25 AM
yetis
Three Wheelin'

Is there a time limit to your waiting? What happens if they never show/call?
Old 05-30-2007, 11:04 AM
QKENUFF
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It seems clear that Porsche is making your life as miserable as possible, and dragging this out as punitive punishment for daring to take them to the mat on the lemon law issue. They seem determined that the more difficult they make the process the fewer customers will take this course of action. it's simply too painful. Best of ;luck with the endurance race. Don't surrender! NO! NO!
Old 05-30-2007, 06:48 PM
droptop
Pro

Default well....

as they assured the arkansas AG they were proceeding on this, i will wait until the 10th (which will be 30 days) and then call the AG again and tell them what is going on. as i have multiple letters now saying that porsche will buy it back, in it's current condition with no tires, brakes or other repairs required, i am sure that they will SOMEDAY take it back.

Quick Reply: ok, now that i have the judgement