Need help re: LTC

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 05:38 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

With that having been said, so eloquently by the forum moderator and adult day care provider, this concludes the memorial service for what once was the single best Porsche forum on the Web.

I hereby declare the forum, once known as the Rennlist Porsche Cayenne Forum......deceased.

That is all. Dismissed
Old 04-12-2007, 06:31 PM
rome
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jeez...I guess this is starting to look like a Lexus forum given how reliable the later models seem to be (so far...) ...

I did have a turn signal bulb crap out a few weeks ago....
Old 04-12-2007, 06:45 PM
EnigmaWmn
Just call me Pops
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Rome, are you calling Cayennes reliable??? :-D

Well, my dealer says that he sees that my horn is on its way out, but they can't fix it untill it's permanently broken. Occasional knocking is still there, car hesitates but since tech wasn't able to replicate it, everything "operates as expected".
Old 04-12-2007, 07:04 PM
rome
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by EnigmaWmn
Rome, are you calling Cayennes reliable??? :-D

MadFox...care to comment?
Old 04-12-2007, 07:24 PM
Vino
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Moderator.......
You brought tears to my eyes
Seriously those were the good days!
Old 04-12-2007, 08:54 PM
99firehawk
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

im here to tell you the new cayenns have been very reliable, 3 years ago we couldnt keep up with all the work, anymore im lucky to have work for the whole day
Old 04-12-2007, 09:35 PM
BostonDMD
Rennlist Member

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

I think at this point we should find other avenues to b**ch about in order to keep the Cayenne forum going.
Let's ask Enigma, she is a woman, she should have plenty of topics in mind.......
Old 04-12-2007, 10:44 PM
mudman2
Moderator !x4

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I think this will pass, remember it's impossible to count all the gag orders because of....gag orders

Perhaps there are a lot more of them around than we think

Also while the beast is stable you dont want to tempt fate so you are forced into testing the value of the third party 100K warranty you purchased to give you some sort of parachute.

Of course, for said reasons I am not talking about myself, promise.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:58 PM
MadFox
Pepper Bartender
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by mudman2
..........Also while the beast is stable you dont want to tempt fate so you are forced into testing the value of the third party 100K warranty you purchased to give you some sort of parachute......
And who would you be talking about here???....... I'd just about forgotten about my Hawaii-Five-O theme music.. and LTC's not around to resurrect it and so what do you do but kick sand in my face!! .....
Old 04-12-2007, 11:12 PM
mudman2
Moderator !x4

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

No Allan you know I would never do that, there are other naked people out here you know, don't peep tho'
Old 04-12-2007, 11:40 PM
droptop
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default somehow

i don't believe that going from "much worse than average reliability" to "worse than average reliability" is going to make the cayenne a lexus killer. as far as gag orders go, since porsche failed to take the car back (among other things was mentioned the fact that it didn't have "porsche approved" tires), i feel free to put out everything that my case has to offer on the web. i am also going to get vinyl letters made up for "certified lemon" to put on the sides of it.

fun times ahead.
Old 04-13-2007, 01:03 AM
MadFox
Pepper Bartender
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by mudman2
No Allan you know I would never do that, there are other naked people out here you know, don't peep tho'
My English compadre... of course, I know you'd never do that! Other NAKED people out here? I'm only "peep"ing if it is certain FEMALE Cayenne owners!

p.s. Just for "newbies" .. LTC dedicated the theme music of Hawaii 5-O as the official theme for a Cayenne Ext. Warranty. For fun, here's that latest on my BETA ext. warranty that I bought but never used:

http://www.hawaii.gov/dcca/areas/ins...ons/primeguard

"Aloha.... You have reached the State of Hawaii Insurance Division’s informational website for inquires relating to PrimeGuard Insurance Company and its affiliated companies, 1SourceAutoWarranty, First Assured Warranty Corporation and WarranteeWise, Inc. This site contains general information about these companies, as well as, status of Insurance Division actions and information intended to assist affected consumers and constituents in resolving their respective inquiries.

Current StatusThursday, February 22, 2007: The Liquidator is currently processing and evaluating all claims that have been filed with him in conjunction with the liquidation of PrimeGuard Insurance Company. Upon completion of the Liquidator's evaluation of each claim, a Notice of Determination will be mailed to each claimant, which will disclose the Liquidator's determination of the value of each claim. The Notice of Determination will also include information about what claimants can do if they disagree with the valuation of their claim and the next steps for getting paid."

My prediction of the letter I'll receive:
Dear Madfox:

The Liquidator is pleased to inform you as an Ext. Warranty owner that your policy value after liquidator expenses, priority and secured debtors is $ 0.00!

Quick Reply: Need help re: LTC