Sponsored by:

Cayenne-The Truth Behind The Myth

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2005, 12:04 PM
UnCaL
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hamiam
... you can say its ugly but take a look at the land rover; thats a f-ing pope-mobile.
The Pope has a Mercedes!!

Old 02-26-2005, 12:45 PM
ljugete
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey, I have'nt taken my CS off Road (It's nice to know I can with style) but this baby has paid for itself (i.e., got me through several blizzards (mostly unexpected) and for that I am trully blessed and thankful.

I used to own a Ford Explorer Limited and even at a 1/3 of the price of my Cayenne it does'nt even compare. Porsche has put so much awesome engineering into this as well as all of there vehicles. This doofus is just an envious *** that does'nt realize that you do pay for what you get!

Land Rover and the like SUV's are very nice vehicles and people will buy according to there taste and comfort level in regards to quality, price, Insurance, maintenance costs, etc,...

I have sacrificed and worked very hard to get to where I am in life and if I choose to buy a 911 or a Cayenne and my neighbor views this as being too flashy then that's his problem (and my pleasure when I pass him and others like him on the road )!

Porsche, There is No Substitute!
Old 02-26-2005, 11:51 PM
Brent 89-GT
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

First off, I haven't seen the majority of posts here in agreement that the Cayennes styling is bad. I happen to really like the look of it in titanium with 20" wheels. I think it is a great looking suv, you need to consider the competition.

Besides, if you do consider it ugly, you probably consider the rest of my fleet ugly as well. My 928 was never regarded as a pretty car by most but again, I love the styling. My off-road trucks are shaped like boxes, I have two MB G-wagons and an old Unimog, no real beauty found there either but I think they all look cool. My Dodge truck has big rig style fenders and an obnoxiously huge chrome grille, I like that one too. Then there is the old Buick GS, a classic but certainly not everybodys idea of style.

I don't think anybody on this forum particularly cares if you Robo like how their car looks, including me. Enjoy your 997, sweet car, and beautiful
Old 02-27-2005, 12:01 AM
mudman2
Moderator !x4

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

OK enough of that

Quick Reply: Cayenne-The Truth Behind The Myth