Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

997 TT Audio Upgrade & LED Tail Lights w/ sport chrono working

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2013, 05:31 PM
zbird
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The adapter is pretty cool. That gets our cars into the current century.
Old 09-11-2013, 03:04 PM
DELREYCUSTOMS
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First of all I would like to thank everyone who has supported us this year in our first year on the forums. It has been a real learning experience and we appreciate all the feedback and the rep people have left. I enjoy every phone call I get and every email we receive. The 997.1 Led tail lights have been a big success and I have received lots of email but we just couldn’t lock down a reliable supply line. After a few months of hard work and negotiations we finally are dealing with the manufacture direct and no 3-5 middle people. Me and Joe are Excited to Announce the Long wait is over

The DRC 997.1 05-08 taillights RED/Clear back in stock. We are manufacture direct and now offer a 1 year warranty on any new lights purchased after September 1, 2013. The advance exchange process is still the same as before.
Since ocean shipments have been a huge headache for the past 4 months we are now shipping smaller Batches and bringing them in VIA air Freight. I just pick up to sets as promised this afternoon from LAX airport.

Due to the increased cost in freight and the new warranty; the prices of these lights have gone up to 699.99 plus shipping. (includes a set of red fog bulbs and resistor kit). I hate to raise the price but I have to offset the cost to bring them in to the country as we now have to and is one of the reasons the red/clear have dried up on Ebay.
We also using FedEx for the majority of our shipments due to the fact it easier to process a warranty claim in case of a lost or damages item plus there is a FedEx annex 3 blocks from our storefront. A signature is required with all shipments.
You can pay via pay pal I will email you an invoice so your protected as a buyer and me as a seller.
Remember were based in Los Angeles Area so you’re dealing with a US seller and a Very Creditable Business. Please Email me with any questions. Saturndrcmedia@gmail.com
Any outstanding warranty claims that need processing will be shipped on the next order. I am ordering the next shipment in 2 weeks so please get those claims in now.

3 sets are spoken for so I have 7 sets available for immediate shipping. I also have
997.1 LED Bumper lights in stock 10 sets
997.1 led side markers clear/amber 10 sets in stock
997 turbo LED upgrades DTR 2 sets
Packages are available. Email for price. We thank you and appreciate your business and look forward to a great continued relationship with the forums.

Quick Reply: 997 TT Audio Upgrade & LED Tail Lights w/ sport chrono working