Sponsored by:

Good dealership experiences...

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 10:24 PM
mambodoc
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Good dealership experiences...

Might be interesting to post favorable dealership experiences.
I can start with Suncoast Porsche in Saratota Fl. I have purchased all of my vehicles from them to date and have never had an issue that was not remedied. The crew that I dealt with there has since moved to Bert Smith Porsche in St Petersburg Fl. I've not yet had the need to get to them, but I suspect the good service will continue. Hats off to Ron Servidio and crew!
Old 11-15-2011, 09:49 PM
Maxsar
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Good experiences with Kings Porsche in Cincinnati, formerly Northland. Sold my 2007 C2s. Sold it a little more than a year ago to to pay for a car for my daughter. When I bought a 2012 Turbo S THIS last Summer went into the service department and felt like I was home. Good guys.

I would also give a good mention to a dealer in Knoxville. Can't imagine there are many. Driving my C2s down I-75 a few years ago the wiper came lose in a heavy rain storm. Managed to get it into their shop on a Saturday morning. They dropped everything and got me back on the road in less than a half hour. To me that said a lot about the quality of the dealer.
Old 11-16-2011, 02:41 PM
Macster
Race Director

Received 254 Likes on 224 Posts

The Porsche dealers where I have had good experiences are (in no particular order): Niello in Sacramento; Porsche of Livermore (CA); Stead Porsche in Walnut Creek (CA); Rector Porsche in Burlingame (CA); Porsche dealer in Springfield (MO) (I do not recall the name of the dealership); Aristocrat Motors in Merriam (KS). Oh, I forgot to list the Porsche dealership in Witchita (KS).

Sincerely,

Macster.
Old 11-16-2011, 03:22 PM
SBTT
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Smile

Same thing with Circle Porsche in Long Beach, CA. Service people are super nice to deal with, and the sales people couln't be nicer. I bought a 993 from them back in 1997, but then went to Walter's Porsche in Riverside, CA for my 07 TT. Very disappointed with them when looking for Turbo S. Called Circle just to inquire if had any allocations for a 12 Turbo S---Michelle said had a 918 Edition available. According to her tracking report, the ship should hit San Diego today, so hope to have car in next 2 weeks
Old 11-16-2011, 07:32 PM
fjpdds
Rennlist Member

Received 68 Likes on 14 Posts

Harper Porsche Knoxville TN. The go above and beyond on nearly every encounter.
Mark Nagle is Service Rep, great guy by me.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:26 PM
mambodoc
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not sure what a 918 edition Turbo S is...?
Old 11-17-2011, 12:04 PM
SBTT
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Mambodoc, the 918 Edition Turbo S is suppose to only go to people that buy the 918 for $850K. They give them the option of taking a Turbo S with 918 features---Google it. I was wanting to special order a S, so called Circle Motors to see what allotments they had---said a 918 Edition was available, so I took it.
Old 11-19-2011, 06:39 PM
Maxsar
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by fjpdds
Harper Porsche Knoxville TN. The go above and beyond on nearly every encounter.
Mark Nagle is Service Rep, great guy by me.
Thanks for mentioning them. I was impressed during my short stop over.

Quick Reply: Good dealership experiences...