Sponsored by:

AGLA 997 steering wheel- Custom Thick grip

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 04:52 PM
nile13
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 94 Likes on 60 Posts

We are very much waiting for Mr. Gun to do what he has promised his customer in front of the entire Rennlist community and its owners: https://rennlist.com/forums/912-foru...nd-more-3.html
Old 04-02-2009, 01:01 PM
V.A.G.
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would boot this guys from his Rennlist sponsor status. Give him his money back and
Old 04-06-2009, 04:33 PM
nile13
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 94 Likes on 60 Posts

Not until he fulfills the promises he's made.

BTW, who is responsible for dealing with sponsors at IB? I'd like to discuss it with them.
Old 04-06-2009, 05:12 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by nile13
Not until he fulfills the promises he's made.

BTW, who is responsible for dealing with sponsors at IB? I'd like to discuss it with them.
I would suggest sending a PM to IB Adrian and ask him.
Old 04-08-2009, 09:40 AM
Mark in Baltimore
Rennlist Member

Received 499 Likes on 320 Posts

Old 04-28-2009, 05:13 PM
AOW162435
Seared
Rennlist Member

Received 418 Likes on 233 Posts

It's been long enough. Alan and I exchanged a few emails last month, during which time he continued to state that my replacement wheel was on its way. He's failed to respond since March 29.

With that said, I feel perfectly content calling Alan Gunn a rotten, lying, good-for-nothing, ne'er-do-well. No further proof is needed.

I sincerely hope that his brief stay on Rennlist cost him dearly. Now and in the future.

Andreas

Last edited by AOW162435; 04-28-2009 at 05:34 PM.
Old 04-28-2009, 09:41 PM
future
Banned

Alan do the honorable thing and compensate both Thomas and Andreas and leave it at that.

I have just stumbled upon this post and am both shocked and horrified at how you have treated our fellow member to which there are no excuses.

Rennlist is a community which we all cherish. It is a place to learn more about our cars, the aftermarket products available to us but first and foremost a place we make international friends who share a common ground for there love of Porsche cars.

Alan, like you I am a sponsor of this site but this does not give me any special powers other than to promote the products which we manufacture.

I understand that in any business vendors can't please everybody and as we are human we all make mistakes but when a mistake is made do the right thing and honor your customers and do not rant and rave about your 20 years in business ... Your first customer is just as important as your last and as the saying goes "Customer is King"!

I can not put down in writing the words to describe how I feel about your comment made to Thomas referring to his diagnosed condition and apologies simply can't make amends for that, but lets all move on all the same.

As previously mentioned do the honorable thing and replace Andreas and Thomas's steering wheels and let this be water under the bridge.

BTW, who is responsible for dealing with sponsors at IB?
Mike mate, contact information is: Snookie Stoddard, IB Advertising Manager - Tel: 310 280 4875 - Email: snookie.stoddard@internetbrands.com
Old 04-28-2009, 09:53 PM
AOW162435
Seared
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by future
Alan do the honorable thing and compensate both Thomas and Andreas and leave it at that.
Unfortunately, Dr. Gunn has not set foot on Rennlist since April 2.........

Andreas
Old 04-29-2009, 01:28 PM
Napoli
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by AOW162435

Andreas
Fortunately. Good riddance.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:53 PM
Cowhorn
Rennlist Member

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by AGLA
Plus I have a medical background before getting involved in AGLA,Inc

If anything - a cancer victim would be sympathetic and understanding if there was an mistake in his allegeded last monhs of life- this client just gave me doubts to any of his claims.

Alan Gun MD.President AGLA,Inc.
Medical background? In what capacity? Mopping hospital floors doesn't count.

You are a fraud and should be ashamed of even thinking this way, "medical background" or no.
Old 04-29-2009, 03:03 PM
future
Banned

Andreas
Agreed but that unfortunately doesn't help get you your money back - Send a legal letter as you are rightly due compensation as is Thomas for your poor treatments!

This stinks
Old 04-29-2009, 03:09 PM
AOW162435
Seared
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by future
Agreed but that unfortunately doesn't help get you your money back - Send a legal letter as you are rightly due compensation as is Thomas for your poor treatments!

This stinks
With this charlatan, writing a letter (or having one written) would be a complete waste of time. He is a fraud of galactic proportions.

I just wish he'd reappear and attempt to discredit me.....

Andreas
Old 04-29-2009, 04:46 PM
Cowhorn
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by AGLA
As for the pictures - I am not a camera expert - I am not GM that has a advertizing dept. with professional equipment\I use a old 1 - 2 meg camera tha I just replaced wit a 8 meg last week
I used the old camera as wheels were done here before they were packed -i really don't have the time to sit there and take models beautiful shots.
LISTEN TO ME NOTHING HAS TO DO WITH MASKING AND HIDING ANYTHING.I willGladly send anyof you picturesdirectly of my work.My pictures are same on my web site as it has nit been updated since 2004-i am trying to change that ...and i am trying to make the time to upload a myspace page.I am not a computer person.I just take the picture as bast i can and uploand it on ebay or whereever- excuse me for showing my age- i am not nor do I have the time to sit around and take pictures and play on computers to make a picture,I make steering wheels-As it is i have a rar e911rs whedelthat need to be sewn up and NOW as the car is sold today and i am wasting time responding to ludicrous and astoundly IGNORANT accusations.LIBELOUS ACTUALLY.
A gun

Well at least you are calm and rational...with a wonderful command of the English language. Yes, let's definitely do business!
Old 04-29-2009, 05:42 PM
Cowhorn
Rennlist Member

Once again I am late to the party. I hope everything wil get sorted out for you guys. What a moron!
Old 04-30-2009, 01:47 AM
TT Surgeon
Race Director

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

AGun,
How dare you call yourself a physician, that is nothing but fraud. You have NO RIGHT to sign 'MD' after your name. If you did not graduate from an accredited medical school (US or Int), did not complete an internship and residency and pass the various licensing exams you are NOT a doctor in this country. Please cease referring to yourself as such, you only soil the profession. Go back to ebay.
c

Quick Reply: AGLA 997 steering wheel- Custom Thick grip