Sponsored by:

AGLA 997 steering wheel- Custom Thick grip

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 04:11 PM
md11plt
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by AGLA
Send me the wheel that is so horrible that you have used it all these years and i 'll redo it.
Threw it away. Had to get a new one. Lucky me for EBAY

Also This will be my last post here - If you have an issue bring it directly to my email and take your personal issues there at agla@gate.net.
Wouldn't dream of it. People need to know who they are dealing with. You have proven yourself to be a liar right here on this forum.

Mr Sila - by the way your refund went to the several custmers you ruined for me by me not making them a wheel thus i did not get the business.Are you happy now??
Yes, and so will these "customers" since they won't have to deal with you. Hence the purpose of my post. That was kinda the idea. In my mind, it's some of the best money I've ever spent.

To the rest of you -who were going to do business with me and have not - I will gladly offer a 20% discount and an appologiy to this issue -Mr Sila insists on makng making this public- no one is perfect.

Good luck with that.

For those looking to get a wheel done, I have personally seen this guy's work http://www.dallassteeringwheel.com/ and it is fantastic. Also, Paul Champagne did a wheel for me that was one of the most beautiful pieces I have ever seen. And lets not forget Rob at 928 leather shop. Heard MANY good things about him.

I offfered to correct any issues - he refused - case closed.
See previous. He had it two times for five weeks.

And yes I graduated as an MD in 1982.But I did not do my internship for several reasons not needed to be stated here .Its not the forum for it.
A gun
YOU'RE NOT EVEN A REAL DOCTOR????

Thomas Sila MD

Easy enough I guess.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:18 PM
AGLA
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Moderator has been contacted
A gun
Old 03-24-2009, 01:15 AM
AOW162435
Seared
Rennlist Member

Received 418 Likes on 233 Posts

And some more FACTS from my horrible AGLA experience:

AGLA

Andreas
Old 03-24-2009, 01:24 AM
TWTURBO
Instructor

Received 41 Likes on 9 Posts

Pictures don't lie that thing is horrible and should never have left any shop not even once ,i could take better pics than theres with my cell phone ,thanks for the report ,i just ordered with Dallas.
Old 03-24-2009, 03:20 AM
AGLA
Former Vendor

andreas
l am sorry.Its so easy to pile on and try to get your revenge from one wheel kit. - I have been at this for 20 years . You had an issue with me and i admit I must have gotten it wrong.I am not a expert on 4runners and we blew it - however I do appologize.However I am not a theif nor am I scamming people here.How can I be in business all these years . I reported earlier other rennlist sponsors I know have had issues it happens to all of us.I do busineesiwith 90% of the current sponsors' list - from the largest to the smallest -that a part of any business especailly over a 20 year period -some are not going to be happy - you just can not make each and every customer happy.So some of you have decided to pile on me as if I was never in Porsche Panorama andExcellence for 20 years advertizing without incident and now for 7-8 years in Ebay and the web.So I now come to the 50000 rennlisters and run into some of you who do not like me -It is people/companies like me that are trying to sustain Rennlist.They want me to be here and a have a good experience. So if 5 - 6 of you over a 20 year period of 1000's of customers I have an issue with me don't like me -Fine -I accept it.Now I have seen several of you trash just about every company you can-How can any of us be in business making and selling this stuff if we are just so HORRIBLE.You have not a clue what I have to do making these items.
I am now seeing the same names pop up bad mouthing me since i started to be here in Rennlist. Its easy to pile on in a internet forum and repeat the same story.I have better things to do than to post up emails and letters sent to me many who have been happy with my work.
I am not going away and i will report any of you who do interfere with me being a sponsor to the moderator.Once was fine - but if you insist I will.
So fine go ahead bring it on-I will still be here.
Old 03-24-2009, 03:38 AM
AGLA
Former Vendor

AS to twturbo

I am a small business owner - actually have been for years.Do you see one person experience and think that over a 20 year period that is the same for everyone else.I can send you pictures - nicepicture s- what do you wish? I can make it
So you are going to order from a competitor?? I can send you a fax of a letter I got from a tough lawyer in texas I did a wheel for back in December- he had a very bad experience with Dallassw and sent me his wheel to me to have redone. He was was happy. VERY HAPPY .I will gladly send yo his fax and phone number .
Am I here to bad mouth a competitor??No what I am saying is that they make mistakes also -everyone does - they just have been around maybe several years since American stitches folded up and remnants of that company went into dallassw from what i have heard ( I could be wrong I really had no contact with AS) vs my 20 years of doing this work . So some people from my past will pop up getting their revenge and it appears it the same 5- 6 so far trashing me vs 1000's I have sold product to over the years
So be aware that a rennlister may have a valid point but no one is perfect .I made a mistake with andres on his one wheel kit on his 4runner.and with others . But I try my best to resolve issues.Some though just hold a grudge forever and i can not do a thing about that- I move on to happy customers.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:18 AM
AOW162435
Seared
Rennlist Member

andreas
l am sorry.Its so easy to pile on and try to get your revenge from one wheel kit. - I have been at this for 20 years . You had an issue with me and i admit I must have gotten it wrong.I am not a expert on 4runners and we blew it - however I do appologize.However I am not a theif nor am I scamming people here.How can I be in business all these years . I reported earlier other rennlist sponsors I know have had issues it happens to all of us.I do busineesiwith 90% of the current sponsors' list - from the largest to the smallest -that a part of any business especailly over a 20 year period -some are not going to be happy - you just can not make each and every customer happy.So some of you have decided to pile on me as if I was never in Porsche Panorama andExcellence for 20 years advertizing without incident and now for 7-8 years in Ebay and the web.So I now come to the 50000 rennlisters and run into some of you who do not like me -It is people/companies like me that are trying to sustain Rennlist.They want me to be here and a have a good experience. So if 5 - 6 of you over a 20 year period of 1000's of customers I have an issue with me don't like me -Fine -I accept it.Now I have seen several of you trash just about every company you can-How can any of us be in business making and selling this stuff if we are just so HORRIBLE.You have not a clue what I have to do making these items.
I am now seeing the same names pop up bad mouthing me since i started to be here in Rennlist. Its easy to pile on in a internet forum and repeat the same story.I have better things to do than to post up emails and letters sent to me many who have been happy with my work.
I am not going away and i will report any of you who do interfere with me being a sponsor to the moderator.Once was fine - but if you insist I will.
So fine go ahead bring it on-I will still be here.

Alan,
I'll make this very simple. If you want to report me to the forum moderators for telling the TRUTH about my experience with you - go ahead. Have at it. I have nothing to lose. I've contributed a hell of a lot to this forum - you have not.

Fact - I sent the steering wheel from my 4Runner to you based on all of the good things I had read about you. My wheel was faded, but otherwise sound. You ruined the wheel. Yes - you ruined it. If you want to make good on this - buy a new Toyota 4Runner steering wheel and send it to me. Otherwise, I maintain that you screwed me out of quite a bit of money and left me with a pathetic excuse for a recovered steering wheel.

Those are the facts. Feel free to respond as you wish...

Andreas
Old 03-24-2009, 11:17 AM
MarkD
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by md11plt
These guys http://www.dallassteeringwheel.com/ do excellent work. Also Look for Paul Champagne here on Renn. Awesome work.
+1

and they will both send you hi-res photos PRIOR to you paying them.
Dallas Steering Wheels is great to work with.
Paul's work is freakin' amazing.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:27 AM
AOW162435
Seared
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by MarkD
+1

and they will both send you hi-res photos PRIOR to you paying them.
Dallas Steering Wheels is great to work with.
Paul's work is freakin' amazing.
+1.

When I first found out about AGLA, I was thrilled that they would recover my faded, original, wheel with new black leather. On top of that, they would send a loaner 4Runner wheel so that I could keep driving. Lo & behold, the loaner wheel arrives and it looks as if it was dragged behind a Baja 1000 contender for hours. Horrible. So horrible that I purchased a cheap steering wheel cover from a car parts store in order to minimize embarrassment.

Yep, just another fact.

Andreas
Old 03-24-2009, 11:29 AM
AOW162435
Seared
Rennlist Member

Some though just hold a grudge forever and i can not do a thing about that- I move on to happy customers.
And those of us who were SCREWED by you move on to companies that do what they say.

Pretty easy, huh?

Andreas
Old 03-24-2009, 11:57 AM
Mark in Baltimore
Rennlist Member

Received 500 Likes on 321 Posts

PGLA pnwd.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:02 PM
AOW162435
Seared
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Mark in Baltimore
PGLA pnwd.
Rennlist's own urban wordsmith to the rescue!

Andreas
Old 03-24-2009, 12:08 PM
murfysflaw
Wallflower
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Alan... I appreciate you trying to come and defend yourself, set the record straight. However, the members you're talking about here have been longstanding members who've contributed a great deal to the "community". Don't just look at the thread count on them... look at the kudos they've recieved from fellow 'listers and how supportive they are to others.

I understand that mistakes happen, but am at a complete loss for HOW you are defending yourself. Best response would be to just say "I will make it right... contact me at XXXXXXX". If they refuse to contact you, then fine. But "cancer boy"? Really? If you feel you should be suspicious of the claim, fine... I agree it doesn't have anything to do w/ the wheel... but to call him "cancer boy"? Honestly... no excuse.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:45 PM
Turbodan
Rennlist Member

Received 544 Likes on 411 Posts

Originally Posted by murfysflaw
Alan... I appreciate you trying to come and defend yourself, set the record straight. However, the members you're talking about here have been longstanding members who've contributed a great deal to the "community". Don't just look at the thread count on them... look at the kudos they've recieved from fellow 'listers and how supportive they are to others.

I understand that mistakes happen, but am at a complete loss for HOW you are defending yourself. Best response would be to just say "I will make it right... contact me at XXXXXXX". If they refuse to contact you, then fine. But "cancer boy"? Really? If you feel you should be suspicious of the claim, fine... I agree it doesn't have anything to do w/ the wheel... but to call him "cancer boy"? Honestly... no excuse.

+1 pathetic.
under no circumstances were your comments appropriate to be used by any sponsor of this community. I know Tom and have had great dealings with him. I also know about his cancer and am happy to hear he is doing well. You can question to yourself if he is lying but to say those things...how can you sleep at night?
moderators: PLEASE BAN this guy!
it is clear he is not welcome and does terrible work.
Old 03-24-2009, 05:18 PM
kcturbo
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

On the last post of page one of this thread AGLA makes the claim that it will be his last post on this subject. He goes on to make multiple posts on page two. Some people can't resist digging deeper holes for themselves.

Quick Reply: AGLA 997 steering wheel- Custom Thick grip