Sponsored by:

Any of you guys have squealing brakes?

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 12:16 PM
StickShift964
Race Car

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 2thfixr
Car has been squeak free.... knock on wood. As far as the brake late thing, I tried that but it was not the safest thing when someone was behind me.
yeah if there is a rice-car behind you i wouldnt hit the brakes hard. They will be watching your back bumper not wahts in front of them. Maybe you could at the last second swirve and hit the brakes and watch them fly into the intersection. Wow im terrible.
Old 11-02-2007, 08:39 PM
C.J. Ichiban
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 2,062 Likes on 581 Posts

my gt3 brakes have that same 1mph super soft pedal squeal. it's annoying- can the superlate braking cure the squeal or is that just to halt it per use? I've been slamming just hoping to cure it myself.

if it doesn't improve in a day or two I'm taking it back to a dealer here in my trip. really annoying since I've only had the car for 3 days.
Old 11-03-2007, 01:56 AM
Edgy01
Poseur
Rennlist Member

Received 235 Likes on 128 Posts

Originally Posted by C.J. Ichiban
my gt3 brakes have that same 1mph super soft pedal squeal. it's annoying- can the superlate braking cure the squeal or is that just to halt it per use? I've been slamming just hoping to cure it myself.

if it doesn't improve in a day or two I'm taking it back to a dealer here in my trip. really annoying since I've only had the car for 3 days.
Enjoy the euro delivery. They told me definitely NOT to take it back to Zuffenhausen with "issues" and to let your local service guys handle. (Otherwise they will delay the delivery). Zuffenhausen isn't really designed to deal with troubleshooting cars anymore.

Quick Reply: Any of you guys have squealing brakes?