Notices
997 Turbo Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

997 Turbo With speedtech exhaust and Softronic Tune.

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2017, 01:54 PM
John D II
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 309 Likes on 214 Posts

Originally Posted by USNA12
Does anyone have Speedtech 3in exhaust catted or uncat in Austin TX?
We have sold a few in Austin, hopefully someone will see this and respond.
Old 09-16-2017, 05:14 PM
Tubbehh
Track Day

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by John D II
Yea, cold start sounds fantastic and sets a great mood prior to a drive. It really quiets down after the 1st minute when the air pump shuts off, but as soon as the RPM's get over 4000, at WOT, it wails beautifully. Then part throttle, IMO, is just a nice tuned sound. I love this system, it is one of our best sounding ever....
yea I agree, once you get above 4000 rpm the car just screams. We where driving it in this long tunnel today and it is absolutely nuts. It is loud as **** when you drive through a tunnel or anything that the exhaust note can echo off of. Here are 2 videos I took today driving through the tunnel.

Old 09-16-2017, 06:04 PM
USNA12
Banned

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by theplings
Yesterday my wife was inside the house when I started the car in the garage(cold start) - she said our cat was eating and when the car started it scared the #$#$ out of the cat and she ran away - that's how loud the cold start is...

I just want to hear it after picking up my 997.1 TWO WEEKS FROM TODAYYY with its 2.5in catted exhaust and cobb tune. Like if the change is drastic enough for me to spend the extra coin to really roar.

Quick Reply: 997 Turbo With speedtech exhaust and Softronic Tune.