Old 04-24-2014, 11:54 PM
Kevin
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 304 Likes on 210 Posts
Default Ultimate Motorwerks GT2/GT3 LWFW w/ 4.0 liter Clutch disk $2,445.00

I have offered the factory RS lightweight flywheel kit for many years. I think that it's a GREAT clutch kit for the turbo. The main "knock" was that is did rattle at idle. For some folks this was an issue. I always used the GT3R double spring (Blue) sprung clutch disk. Sachs has since stopped manufacturing the blue spring disk and has replaced it with a new version. With that said, the GT3RS 4.0 is available now. This disk is improved and will REDUCE the chatter at idle.

Parts list: RS 964 flywheel, Sachs Race Engineering 764 pressure plate, Genuine Porsche GT3RS 4.0 liter clutch disk, Ring Gear, Pilot bearing, Guide tube, Throw out bearing, Flywheel bolts, Pressure plate bolts AND T/O bearing Fork bushings and seals. This kit is IN stock..

This kit is up and running in a few customer cars right now. They might chime in.

Please note if requested the 764 pressure plate can be deleted and the turbo plate can be added in it's place. Less cost option.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ultimate Motorwerks GT2/GT3 LWFW w/ 4.0 liter Clutch disk $2,445.00