Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Winterfest PBOC Sebring 2013

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2013, 08:46 PM
mdrums
Race Director

Received 180 Likes on 127 Posts

Dog if you can figure it out I'd happily give you a few inches of my leg to help you feel more normal.
mkk62
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Lol

Sorry missed lunch sat but my son was sick and an idler pulley was screaming like a banshee had to leave early. Rematch next time! I'll even let you use your new extension blocks for the pedals so you can hit full throttle.

Mike
mkk62
Burning Brakes

Burke lets see your video to see the otherside

Thanks trakcar. And you are just as gentlemanly just a lot faster! I'm honored to share the track with you. Btw I have thick yellow skin. Lol

Mike
Old 01-14-2013, 08:52 PM
tcsracing1
Rennlist Member

Received 259 Likes on 173 Posts

Originally Posted by TRAKCAR
We got them :-)
Oooooh!
Old 01-14-2013, 08:55 PM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Received 1,648 Likes on 765 Posts

Originally Posted by deputydog95
Geeees. You two get a room. Who's side are you on anyway Peter?

Are you trying to recruit Mike to be IT guy for TrakCar nation?
I would share a room, they are very clean you know!

But Mike does not drink and I need people to also be passed out drunk to be able to sleep in the same space as me. Like Izzone.

I'm still in the office on a conference call and angry. Sorry, my bad I was almost turning it into let's **** on Dog day. I should be more repectful to my loyal TRAKCAR NATION subscribers.
Old 01-14-2013, 09:03 PM
M3EvoBR
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
Eddie, that situation you had with the black car between T10 and T13 early in the video...WTF? Did you get pushed wide or just understeer? That could have ended very badly...wow.

IMHO, the lecture the SS guys got from the PBOC folks in one of those drivers' meetings was directed at exactly this sort of danger...
pushed out ... I even tried the horn I had tons of grip, I just got sideways because I had to slam the brakes.
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Received 1,648 Likes on 765 Posts

Originally Posted by mdrums
Dog...isn't your car stripped or close to it?
It's pretyy much all stripped for sure, I also seen a neat shifter, center concole missing at least.. Randy was spreading rumors DD had to shift into 6th.. Post some video's DD. We need Rad to analyze the cheater bits.

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
Eddie, that situation you had with the black car between T10 and T13 early in the video...WTF? Did you get pushed wide or just understeer? That could have ended very badly...wow.

IMHO, the lecture the SS guys got from the PBOC folks in one of those drivers' meetings was directed at exactly this sort of danger...
There were 4 RS racing! Clearly Eddie, Teo, John and Eddie. Erik can't keep up and they know TRAKCAR plays by the rules.

Originally Posted by mkk62
Lol

Sorry missed lunch sat but my son was sick and an idler pulley was screaming like a banshee had to leave early. Rematch next time! I'll even let you use your new extension blocks for the pedals so you can hit full throttle.

Mike
Idler pully is good news, nothing major then with the new build?

Thanks trakcar. And you are just as gentlemanly just a lot faster! I'm honored to share the track with you. Btw I have thick yellow skin. Lol

Mike
Honor is all mike Mikey San!

Originally Posted by tcsracing1
Oooooh!
You can come over and I'll let you touch them, they are reserved for the GT3 DE CUP crowd..
mkk62
Burning Brakes

Burke and I shared a room. He doesn't snore and clean. Lol

Mike
Old 01-14-2013, 09:08 PM
mdrums
Race Director

Received 180 Likes on 127 Posts

It's pretyy much all stripped for sure, I also seen a neat shifter, center concole missing at least.. Randy was spreading rumors DD had to shift into 6th.. Post some video's DD. We need Rad to analyze the cheater bits.
Special muffler long tube headers, no cats and a tune....
Old 01-14-2013, 09:08 PM
mkk62
Burning Brakes

Trakcar. Orbit did great job. Thx for you randy and eddy's recommendation for rodger. Engine ok. Flywheel got loose and melted over crankshaft. They machined it to spec refreshed heads (leakdown was14%)put in lightweight loud exhaust. Car pulls better. If I do strip then may join the de cup series but still driveon street.

Mike
Old 01-14-2013, 09:09 PM
deputydog95
Rennlist Member

Received 30 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by mdrums
Dog...isn't your car stripped or close to it?
Not even close. Full interior except shifter console. Haven't got around to that yet.

Lol

Mike
It's on. But doesn't your culture require Hara kiri after a performance like that on Saturday? You dishonored your racing ancestors.

Mike
Twinkie. I'll get to the video this week. I stayed at the track all weekend and didn't cut out early to make disparaging videos of the dog.

I would share a room, they are very clean you know!

But Mike does not drink and I need people to also be passed out drunk to be able to sleep in the same space as me. Like Izzone.

I'm still in the office on a conference call and angry. Sorry, my bad I was almost turning it into let's **** on Dog day. I should be more repectful to my loyal TRAKCAR NATION subscribers.
Relax Dutchy. Have a a beer, put your wooden shoes on, and stick a finger in the dyke
Old 01-14-2013, 09:17 PM
mkk62
Burning Brakes

Video was only disparaging to you because of its content.

Mike
Old 01-14-2013, 09:37 PM
aussie jimmy
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

black car was asking for it.
i agree, guys having fun but could of ended bad.
eddie could of easily had yellow paint on his car in that session too.
great fun to watch, but....CAREFUL!
Old 01-14-2013, 10:07 PM
Brinkley
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

While I'm not part of the GT3 DE group, I thought a quick video of some power slides in the Boxster 3.6L race car would fit in. These are all during the race group and the last one is after a race car laid down oil from T4 through the rest of the track. Tires are Hoosier Slicks with 11 heat cycles and are done.

https://vimeo.com/57417912

I was able to lay down my personal best of a 2:21 on Sunday to put me on the pole of race group 2.

Chad
Old 01-14-2013, 10:11 PM
tcsracing1
Rennlist Member

Received 259 Likes on 173 Posts

Originally Posted by Brinkley
While I'm not part of the GT3 DE group, I thought a quick video of some power slides in the Boxster 3.6L race car would fit in. These are all during the race group and the last one is after a race car laid down oil from T4 through the rest of the track. Tires are Hoosier Slicks with 11 heat cycles and are done.

https://vimeo.com/57417912

I was able to lay down my personal best of a 2:21 on Sunday to put me on the pole of race group 2.

Chad
always nice to see some sliding action!

Quick Reply: Winterfest PBOC Sebring 2013