Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

2010 GT3 For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 02:39 AM
neuroguru
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Very reasonable price. I have almost the same car with no PCCBs, but does have DEM, FAL, 8k miles, new clearbra and Rennline pedals, never tracked, always babied. I am at $115K with good interest in only a week up. You can see my ad on PCA or 6speed. GLWS. The 7.2GT3 is more rare than the 7.2GT3RS, BTW.
Old 04-08-2011, 08:02 AM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,800 Likes on 2,376 Posts

didn't read the thread. but did see 105 for RS. i sold mine and i sold 4 others for my friends. EVERYONE of them went a lot more than 105.
Old 04-08-2011, 08:51 AM
texasviany
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

My RS is for sale and even the stupid offers (not counting the attempted scams from the Ukraine) are well over $105k!
Old 04-08-2011, 12:36 PM
vdodici
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wanted to pass along some background for the miles on my GT3 and my thoughts about driving it. I bought the car in December of '09 and at that time it had 3,200 miles showing on the odometer. With an in-service date of August 7, 2009, it's obvious that the first owner was no slouch when considering miles accumulated. I can completely understand this. The car is absolutely addicting!

I've owned numerous Porsches over the years and enjoyed driving them all, as well as other cars I own. I live in the Sierras and as soon as Spring 2010 arrived I took the car to the local Porsche dealer, checked fluids, changed oil and tires and went for a few scenic local trips including one 1,600 mile drive from Lake Tahoe to Etna, CA and back. Driving mountain roads that are familiar to you can rack up miles easily and I made numerous day trips from the Lake to the Bay Area, a 400 mile round trip. If you like to drive and you're not familiar with Highway 50 from Lake Tahoe to Placerville you should be. Numerous elevation changes and some wonderful turns, along with stunning scenery, provide a hour-long opportunity to find the correct line, it's huge fun even without exceeding the speed limit. Annually, I'll go for a drive with one or two others that may span as many as 3-4,000 miles. It was on one such trip, from Tahoe to New Mexico and back, that I was treated to my first opportunity to drive a2007 GT3. There were 3 of us, I was driving my Turbo S and two of my family were traveling with me, one in the GT3 and the other in a F430. We each took turns driving the other's car. I just couldn't drive the GT3 enough! In my not-so-humble opinion, the GT3 out performed the other two cars, with the exception of the Ferrari's ceramic brakes which outperformed everything else. I was hooked, and when the .2 cars became available I began to hunt for one. Once I found good weather it was impossible to stop driving! That's how I've managed to put better than 7,000 mile on the car in a year.

With respect to track time, years ago I learned that I was more sensitive to the cost factor of tracking a street car than others. While it's important (some may claim essential) to enroll in DE events to make your time on the road more enjoyable and safe, I think I'd prefer my track time to be in shifter carts.
Old 04-08-2011, 01:04 PM
pissedpuppy
Nordschleife Master

Received 491 Likes on 289 Posts

black is beautiful - GLWTS
Old 04-08-2011, 03:56 PM
FTS
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by vdodici
That's how I've managed to put better than 7,000 mile on the car in a year.
Frankly I don't understand the obsession of miles people have, as long as there is healthy room within warranty, say less than 30-35K miles, I don't see the issue. I already put 6500 mi. on mine in less than 5 months and I have been enjoying each one of them.

Now in relation to the price, I am sure you are flexible to some degree as it is on the high side, although depending on the condition of the PCCB's it may be worth it to someone. If you have the time, I have no doubts someone will pick it up from you.
Old 04-08-2011, 04:12 PM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,800 Likes on 2,376 Posts

I wanted to pass along some background for the miles on my GT3 and my thoughts about driving it. I bought the car in December of '09 and at that time it had 3,200 miles showing on the odometer. With an in-service date of August 7, 2009, it's obvious that the first owner was no slouch when considering miles accumulated. I can completely understand this. The car is absolutely addicting!

I've owned numerous Porsches over the years and enjoyed driving them all, as well as other cars I own. I live in the Sierras and as soon as Spring 2010 arrived I took the car to the local Porsche dealer, checked fluids, changed oil and tires and went for a few scenic local trips including one 1,600 mile drive from Lake Tahoe to Etna, CA and back. Driving mountain roads that are familiar to you can rack up miles easily and I made numerous day trips from the Lake to the Bay Area, a 400 mile round trip. If you like to drive and you're not familiar with Highway 50 from Lake Tahoe to Placerville you should be. Numerous elevation changes and some wonderful turns, along with stunning scenery, provide a hour-long opportunity to find the correct line, it's huge fun even without exceeding the speed limit. Annually, I'll go for a drive with one or two others that may span as many as 3-4,000 miles. It was on one such trip, from Tahoe to New Mexico and back, that I was treated to my first opportunity to drive a2007 GT3. There were 3 of us, I was driving my Turbo S and two of my family were traveling with me, one in the GT3 and the other in a F430. We each took turns driving the other's car. I just couldn't drive the GT3 enough! In my not-so-humble opinion, the GT3 out performed the other two cars, with the exception of the Ferrari's ceramic brakes which outperformed everything else. I was hooked, and when the .2 cars became available I began to hunt for one. Once I found good weather it was impossible to stop driving! That's how I've managed to put better than 7,000 mile on the car in a year.

With respect to track time, years ago I learned that I was more sensitive to the cost factor of tracking a street car than others. While it's important (some may claim essential) to enroll in DE events to make your time on the road more enjoyable and safe, I think I'd prefer my track time to be in shifter carts.
wow, you do drive!
pls send me a PM of the "route" you do on hwy 50, tahoe placeville.
track driving is one kind of fun, but tahoe to new mexico is no less exciting. you should do another thread and post some stories and pic.

glws. every car will find it's rightful owner. just be patient.
Old 04-08-2011, 04:27 PM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Received 1,675 Likes on 777 Posts

Great car, looks like good, honest miles to me.
It will sell at that price or close to it depending on how much time you want to take for the right buyer to come along.

Old Guy is finally going senile.

GLWS!
Old 04-08-2011, 07:05 PM
Sean in Texas
Rennlist Member

Received 100 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by texasviany
My RS is for sale and even the stupid offers (not counting the attempted scams from the Ukraine) are well over $105k!
You're the offer, so they would be stupid bids.

GLW both S's.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:11 PM
911dev
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by neuroguru
Very reasonable price. I have almost the same car with no PCCBs, but does have DEM, FAL, 8k miles, new clearbra and Rennline pedals, never tracked, always babied. I am at $115K with good interest in only a week up. You can see my ad on PCA or 6speed. GLWS. The 7.2GT3 is more rare than the 7.2GT3RS, BTW.
Agreed. Mine is at $110 w/DEM, nice options, clear bra and 3500 miles. I could have sold it for that very recently but turned it down as I had another interest at the time. Anyway, I am getting action too.

No more allocations, spring is here, economy is improving (at least the DOW is) and it's going to be 2 1/2 years before we see the 991. Prices are not going down in the near term.The OP's is priced very well. Excellent example. Yeah, $105 for the RS ain't happening. GL to the OP. Give it a little time and it will sell.

BTW, a close friend here in upstate NY was just offered $123 for his 11 RS with a $142k +/- MSRP and 400 miles. A well known and respected dealer in Cali made the offer. No trade either.
Old 04-08-2011, 11:09 PM
DrDrilZ
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by OldGuy
105 for a 10K GT3 would be a great price for the seller. RS's are around that price and 10K miles is a LOT and no track time in all that is hard to understand.
Good Luck with the sale
lol
Old 04-08-2011, 11:29 PM
Carrera GT
Wordsmith
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I decided to sell my Black/Black 2010 GT3. 10,650 miles. No accidents. I'm the second owner. No Track Time. The car is an early build and does not have either the front lift or dynamic engine mounts. It's located in Northern Nevada.

It does have the following:
Black Full Leather
Adaptive Sport Seats
Self-Dim Mirrors & Rain Sensor
PCM 3.0 w/Extended Navigation
Heated Front Seats
Ceramic Composite Brakes-PCCB
Sound Package Plus
Dynamic Cornering Lights
Bluetooth Phone Interface
Sport Chrono Plus
XM Radio
Floor Mats in Interior Color
Universal Audio Interface
Headlight Cleaner Cvr Ext. Clr
Sport Seat Backs Painted
Porsche Crest in Headrest
Footrest Aluminum

Original price (includes gas guzzler @$1,300 and destination @$950) $139,645

The car also has a LoJack unit installed (which can transfer for a fee) and the entire front end is covered with clear shield. It is hardwired for a V1. All books, keys and tools originally supplied are included.

The front splitter is scratched (still completely functional) and will need replaced sooner or later (as did the original) and I will include that replacement.

$105,000 OBO
Lowry.Stewart@gmail.com
Just let me know when you decide to get rid of that scruffy looking, old 993 thing in your avatar.
Attached Images  
Old 04-09-2011, 12:57 PM
fjpdds
Rennlist Member

Received 68 Likes on 14 Posts

Sweet car. GLWS! Priced right.
Old 04-09-2011, 01:54 PM
vdodici
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

CGT, Everyone who sees that car (Turbo S) seems to have the same response. Thanks!
Old 04-09-2011, 02:14 PM
911SLOW
Admin
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 127 Likes on 100 Posts

Originally Posted by OldGuy
105 for a 10K GT3 would be a great price for the seller. RS's are around that price and 10K miles is a LOT and no track time in all that is hard to understand.
Good Luck with the sale
Paul you are RL lifetime member, you should know better than this..

As a reminder, posting in another member's for sale thread negative and irrelevant comments is impolite and not an accepted Rennlist manner.

Anyway to the OP good luck with the sale; black GT3s should carry a premium. : )

John

Quick Reply: 2010 GT3 For Sale