Should have done this

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2011, 04:44 AM
mikymu
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 24Chromium
Mikymu! Forget Mooty. Besides, that guys already got a great wife. And she's a doctor too, damn it!

Find me a good woman!!! I'm the one who really needs one!
You are on buddy! Will keep an eye out for a rich single lady doc at work

Originally Posted by nct510
^ and oh, what the h#ll, if you won't shop at Tiffany's like Mooty, you can just sleep in the trlr. My dog is good company!
You suck Kurt! Can't believe you showing off your trailer on this poor man's post lol. Love your trailer and hope to see it more on track

Wife is putting up with my RS and trailer so far ... might have to pay Tiffany a visit if I try to stuff a Cup car next to her shoe rack
Old 01-02-2011, 09:11 AM
Izzone
Nordschleife Master

Received 291 Likes on 146 Posts

[QUOTE=TRAKCAR;8175185]
My gooseneck trailer is 7 and a half foot tall with a pointy nose and bubble. Tows better then any tag trailer. 90MPH on cruise 7.5-10.0 MPG if I can only go 70-75.

QUOTE]

I get 18 mpg towing at 80 mph.....X5 diesel

I can see the advantage to an enclosed trailer
Attached Images  
Old 01-02-2011, 12:38 PM
Tacet-Conundrum
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I can only imagine what is going to happen someday. When my business ideas come through, passed the VC and the IPO has made me a billionaire. Talking F1 team stylie to laguna with me and me friends. Convertible bus and two cars.

Hey if we don't have our dreams we don't have much.
Old 01-02-2011, 12:49 PM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,482 Likes on 2,269 Posts

nct510, i see your trailer all the time at TH. i tried to find you but you were always on track haha.
what trialer is that, it's very nice.
and very impressive you can back the box into driveway. i tried it. then i thought it would be really bad if i take down my whole house......

why do you load car backwards, doe it produce a better tongue weigh for you that way?
i have a triple so no matter how i parked, it tows the same so i never bothers backing the car into the box.

it's easy to find me on track. all my cars are #868
Old 01-02-2011, 05:58 PM
jrgordonsenior
Nordschleife Master

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Mike,,,w/two cars (keep the RS when you get the Cup) you'll be taking the next step down that slope. Oh my, A/C at Thill in July & Aug, heat in Dec/Jan @ LS and Sears Pt, all tools and tires out of the rain and the sun.......just gotta do it man. Drop the trlr & car off at the track the night before and the only thing you have to worry about at 0600 is the whear-abouts of the nearest Starbucks!

Here's mine......
Kurt what manufacturere is that beautiful trailer of yours, and where did you get the Porsche graphics?....
Old 01-02-2011, 10:18 PM
nct510
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mooty
nct510, i see your trailer all the time at TH. i tried to find you but you were always on track haha.
what trialer is that, it's very nice.
and very impressive you can back the box into driveway. i tried it. then i thought it would be really bad if i take down my whole house......

why do you load car backwards, doe it produce a better tongue weigh for you that way?
i have a triple so no matter how i parked, it tows the same so i never bothers backing the car into the box.

it's easy to find me on track. all my cars are #868
mooty,,,Thanks,,,the trailer is custom made to your design and sold by Millennium Trailers in Elkhart, IN. I load it backwards to get the weight over the axles. If loaded to the front, all of the butt end weight of the engine is hanging behind the rear axle, not good. Ordered with a built-in floor winch and you can pull it in backwards for optimum weight distribution. Your third axle takes care of that problem. I have cabinets and a generator built into the front of the trlr so it pushes the car all the way to the back. 22' trlr w/3' v nose. (now I recognize your numbers,,,be looking for you).

Originally Posted by jrgordonsenior
Kurt what manufacturere is that beautiful trailer of yours, and where did you get the Porsche graphics?....
thanks jr,,,It's a Vintage trailer marketed by Millennium Trailers... http://milltrailers.com/

graphics from Fast Decals... http://www.fastdecals.com/shop/
Old 01-02-2011, 11:11 PM
mooty
Lifetime Rennlist

LOL, very similar to mine. i have cabinet up front, elect winch and provision for generator. but i dont have a gen. yet.... ugh
Attached Images  
Old 01-02-2011, 11:33 PM
nct510
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^ those two doors on the bottom of the cabinets is where you and the dog can sleep when the Tiffany thing stops working...it's not so bad with a smaller dog...lol
Old 01-02-2011, 11:35 PM
CRex
Rennlist Member

Received 381 Likes on 195 Posts

^ those two doors on the bottom of the cabinets is where you and the dog can sleep when the Tiffany thing stops working...it's not so bad with a smaller dog...lol
^ Hey he's got the bucket seats in his stripper too. The man's got plenty of options.
Old 01-02-2011, 11:38 PM
mooty
Lifetime Rennlist

haha, i am in trouble for sure.
Old 01-02-2011, 11:39 PM
Izzone
Nordschleife Master

I will not be impressed until one of these enclosed has a stripper pole in it
Old 01-02-2011, 11:46 PM
Carrera GT
Wordsmith
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

LOL, very similar to mine. i have cabinet up front, elect winch and provision for generator. but i dont have a gen. yet.... ugh
For the generator, don't get the ubiquitous Honda 3000, instead, get two 2000's and the parallel kit to connect them together to provide 4000 watts.

Of course this means more fueling refills, but you can also run just one 2000 when there's no demand and in low load, the 2000 will run all night on two gallons.

If you want to get a bit tricky, get an automatic transfer switch and some extra batteries (I used only two deep cycles from CostCo, but that's enough to keep the juice flowing as you transition from "shore power" to the gene's. I have a small invertor (2kW) to keep the computer and things like battery tenders alive for about 24 hrs.

If you want a/c, instead of getting the TPD option (which also adds wind drag and clearance) just get a portable unit from Fry's for about $500 -- takes up little space and requires only a small rat-proof hatch/vent to deliver a lot of cold (or hot) air as needed. "Living quarters" on the cheap.
Old 01-02-2011, 11:48 PM
mooty
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Izzone
I will not be impressed until one of these enclosed has a stripper pole in it
well, are you going to strip or are you bring me a high quality specimen? if so, i will put a few poles in mine.
Old 01-02-2011, 11:51 PM
mooty
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Carrera GT
For the generator, don't get the ubiquitous Honda 3000, instead, get two 2000's and the parallel kit to connect them together to provide 4000 watts.

Of course this means more fueling refills, but you can also run just one 2000 when there's no demand and in low load, the 2000 will run all night on two gallons.

If you want to get a bit tricky, get an automatic transfer switch and some extra batteries (I used only two deep cycles from CostCo, but that's enough to keep the juice flowing as you transition from "shore power" to the gene's. I have a small invertor (2kW) to keep the computer and things like battery tenders alive for about 24 hrs.

If you want a/c, instead of getting the TPD option (which also adds wind drag and clearance) just get a portable unit from Fry's for about $500 -- takes up little space and requires only a small rat-proof hatch/vent to deliver a lot of cold (or hot) air as needed. "Living quarters" on the cheap.
i will hit you up on your gen. knowledge when time comes.
i have no ac and dont want them. i'll just go sit in YOUR AC trailer ;-)
i dont really know what my generator will power... i dont have big lights either... maybe a little boom box?
Old 01-03-2011, 12:00 AM
Izzone
Nordschleife Master

i will hit you up on your gen. knowledge when time comes.
i have no ac and dont want them. i'll just go sit in YOUR AC trailer ;-)
i dont really know what my generator will power... i dont have big lights either... maybe a little boom box?
You need it to power neon and strobe lights for stripper pole

I will work on girls for stripper pole....trakcar and I will transport them out this summer

Florida girls are less earthy than California , we will also need a blacklight

Quick Reply: Should have done this