Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Coming soon to a loon like me: 2011 RS

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2010, 11:30 PM
Iain_B
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Saw (and heard) the car today. Ron, it's unbelievable. It sucks I live right behind you; I'll be green with envy every time I hear you start that thing up. Not that I haven't had the pleasure of listening to the steady stream of other great cars through your garage. Congratulations; can't wait until we hit NJMP again in the spring.......unless (GA, FL, CA?).
Old 11-21-2010, 01:00 AM
ron_dargenio
Rennlist Member

Received 33 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Iain_B
Saw (and heard) the car today. Ron, it's unbelievable. It sucks I live right behind you; I'll be green with envy every time I hear you start that thing up. Not that I haven't had the pleasure of listening to the steady stream of other great cars through your garage. Congratulations; can't wait until we hit NJMP again in the spring.......unless (GA, FL, CA?).
Thank you, squire!! You're doing extremely well on the car front as well.......a Twin Turbo and that M3.....it certainly will be tough getting through a winter....but think about all the other wonderful things here in the Northeast....high taxes, high cost of living, frost-heaved roads, rusty old bridges....

Quick Reply: Coming soon to a loon like me: 2011 RS