Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

unfookingly unbelievable car - Larry Cable

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2010, 05:13 PM
ADias
Nordschleife Master

Received 397 Likes on 271 Posts

Originally Posted by Larry Cable
according to the video timeline we did a 8:16 BtoG but we gave up a lot of time behind the 993, at briedscheid due to the accident, behind the Turbo S, and the other RS at the end of the lap ... so I am "guessing" we would have probably gone under 8mins ... but nowhere near JC's 7:42 ...

I really had to back off behind the 993, Turbo S Cab and that other RS ... its a PITA ...

My PB was 8:00 in the '07 GT3 ... I think I could probably get into the 7:50's with the RS without too much more work ... with a little less traffic in the way!
Most excellent!
Old 08-11-2010, 05:18 PM
carrering
Rennlist Member

Received 32 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Larry Cable
AWESOME! ... it only occurred to me afterwards that we should have turned on "sport" and perhaps disabled SC and/or TC as well ...

having said that, I dont think I detected the electric nannies cutting any at any time which I think is a great improvement over the .1 cars where it would heat the rear rotors a lot ...

this was in contrast to the M3 that was operating in "M Dynamic Mode" (only because it could not be turned off entirely!) which was intervening quite a lot (much more than .1 GT3 TC) ...

PCCBs rock!

it would have also been interesting (again I forgot) to try PASM Sport as well.

sigh next year jim!
next year? come out in september! lets do it again

Quick Reply: unfookingly unbelievable car - Larry Cable