PCCB rotors for sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 04:12 AM
mikymu
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Smile PCCB rotors for sale

Selling my complete set of PCCB rotors. These came with my 2007 GT3 RS and used for 10K miles. Still on original factory brake pads with more than 1/2 of the pad thickness left. These PCCB are in great condition with smooth surface and looks barely used. No cracks and has plenty of thickness left as shown below. They each weigh 12 lbs and 10 lbs lighter than OEM steel rotor. New set of PCCB rotors cost $16300. Asking $4500 shipped within continental US.

Front PCCB on the car

Rear PCCB on the car

Front PCCB

Close up of left front PCCB with measure thickness of 34.10 mm. I don't know the thickness of these PCCB from factory. Minimum thickness is indicated as 33.8 mm

Close up of right front PCCB and measure thickness of 34.10 mm - the same as left front

Rear PCCB

Left rear PCCB with measure thickness of 28.15 mm. Minimum thickness is indicated as 27.7 mm. Few paint deposit on the hat of the rotor is from the 5 mm spacer

Right rear PCCB also has measure thickness of 28.15 mm

Last edited by mikymu; 03-11-2010 at 04:39 AM.
Old 03-11-2010, 04:43 AM
CRex
Rennlist Member

Received 378 Likes on 194 Posts

You have a taker... PM sent.
Old 03-11-2010, 06:35 AM
GT2Driver
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I suppose it was the front rotors that weigh 12 lbs each. Do you know the weight of the rear rotors ( PCCB and Steel )?
Old 03-11-2010, 09:41 AM
997gt3north
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

pm sent

paul
Old 03-11-2010, 01:11 PM
mikymu
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by 997gt3north
pm sent

paul
Sales pending to you Paul

Thanks!
Old 03-11-2010, 01:37 PM
terrychen
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

please PM me!!
Old 03-11-2010, 04:54 PM
mikymu
Addict
Rennlist Member

SOLD to Paul. Thanks!!

Trending Topics

Old 03-12-2010, 02:15 PM
hesperus
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mikymu
SOLD to Paul. Thanks!!
just a quick question, i know the rotors are sold...

the rear rotors' wear indicators are quite visible, i mean the "dime sized" circles at the outer edge of the rotor. i've gotten conflicting answers on here and other forums as to when these things are TOO visible.

what's the consensus on these?

it seems at least one person here on RL has said that when you see them as visible as in the pics you posted, then you have to be worried. but most other people seem to say they're fine.

my rear rotors look a bit like yours, or maybe just a tad less (i.e., the indicators are not quite as dark). am i safe in assuming that my rotors are a long ways off from needing replacing?

sorry for the threadjack. congrats on the sale. had i seen this sooner, and if i lived much closer instead of halfway round the world, i would have wanted to buy yours!

cheers!
Old 03-12-2010, 09:48 PM
CRex
Rennlist Member

Received 378 Likes on 194 Posts

Interesting you pointed out those "wear indicators"... i looked at mine long and hard and don't see those yet... and I've run exactly 10k miles on mine as well...

Originally Posted by hesperus

the rear rotors' wear indicators are quite visible, i mean the "dime sized" circles at the outer edge of the rotor. i've gotten conflicting answers on here and other forums as to when these things are TOO visible.

it seems at least one person here on RL has said that when you see them as visible as in the pics you posted, then you have to be worried. but most other people seem to say they're fine.

my rear rotors look a bit like yours, or maybe just a tad less (i.e., the indicators are not quite as dark). am i safe in assuming that my rotors are a long ways off from needing replacing?

sorry for the threadjack. congrats on the sale. had i seen this sooner, and if i lived much closer instead of halfway round the world, i would have wanted to buy yours!

cheers!
Old 03-13-2010, 10:35 AM
sws1
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by hesperus

cheers!
Go to the dealer and look at a new car with PCCB. You can see the indicators, especially if you look from different angles. Indicators alone don't indicate wear. I've seen rotors that were driven at 50+ events and they look nothing like those rotors above. They are way more chewed up.

Quick Reply: PCCB rotors for sale