Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

My New Girlfriend

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 02:29 AM
24Chromium
Drifting

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts
Default My New Girlfriend

We met on the internet. For several weeks now, I couldn't stop obsessing over her profile. Her photos were gorgeous! And all the things she wrote about herself made me swoon. I felt I had finally met my soul-mate.

So let's see… what can I tell you about her? She's originally from Germany. From a very good family (her fathers' a doctor!). She's been living in Beverly Hills since moving to the states. You just know that a girl in Beverly Hills is a first class kind of girl. Sharp dresser, impeccably good taste, and… let's be honest about it, expensive and most likely a high maintenance type of girl. But... I was hooked. I'm just such a sucker for a drop-dead gorgeous girl on my arm!
Old 02-16-2010, 02:52 AM
24Chromium
Drifting

We'd been corresponding for quite some time, and this past weekend, it was finally time to meet in person! I flew down to LAX Friday morning with so much excitement and anticipation. When I finally arrived at her place, I was just heartbroken that she wasn't there to greet me. But, her room-mates were there -- all incredibly gorgeous, of course -- and all the while I just kept staring at them, trying desperately to identify her from their hauntingly familiar faces. At first I thought that she had backed out of our date. Or that maybe she had taken some "artistic license" with her photos and profile. But my fears were unfounded. She was merely across the street at the neighborhood beauty shop getting ready for me!
Old 02-16-2010, 02:57 AM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,630 Likes on 2,314 Posts

i like your GF.
perhaps you can introduce me to her at the upcoming santana row saturday gatherings. i promise not to drool too much ;-)
Old 02-16-2010, 03:02 AM
24Chromium
Drifting

So, I bound out the door and dodge the traffic crossing Wilshire, and go into the building's basement. And there she was, sitting in a little stall, all sparkle and shine -- really, just glowing -- the beautician having just finished her. She was even more beautiful in person. I was melting in her presence. It was a little awkward at first, but we soon warmed up to each other. And just like that, we were off for our drive home.

I had planned a romantic drive up the coast of California on scenic HWY 1, with an over-night stay in Santa Barbara later that evening. As soon as we got on our way and headed out of Beverly Hills, I could start to see her real self - not just that stunningly beautiful, gorgeous, sexy exterior. As I expected, she had impeccable manners was very well behaved. It was obvious that she came from a prestigious family with long line of good genes in their DNA. Sophisticated, highly educated, classically trained - this girl really seemed to have it all. We drove west on Sunset to the sea. She purred "Turn that jungle music down." "Just until we're out of town." We finally got out of the LA traffic and drove north into Malibu where we stopped for a snack and gazed out on the Pacific. Then we headed up through the canyons on Kanan and back up onto the freeway. We watched the sunset as we pulled into our ocean front hotel in Santa Barbara. I went to bed that night with an indelible smile on my face that was a mile wide.
Old 02-16-2010, 03:02 AM
24Chromium
Drifting

So, I bound out the door and dodge the traffic crossing Wilshire, and go into the building's basement. And there she was, sitting in a little stall, all sparkle and shine -- really, just glowing -- the beautician having just finished her. She was even more beautiful in person. I was melting in her presence. It was a little awkward at first, but we soon warmed up to each other. And just like that, we were off for our drive home.

I had planned a romantic drive up the coast of California on scenic HWY 1, with an over-night stay in Santa Barbara later that evening. As soon as we got on our way and headed out of Beverly Hills, I could start to see her real self - not just that stunningly beautiful, gorgeous, sexy exterior. As I expected, she had impeccable manners was very well behaved. It was obvious that she came from a prestigious family with long line of good genes in their DNA. Sophisticated, highly educated, classically trained - this girl really seemed to have it all. We drove west on Sunset to the sea. She purred "Turn that jungle music down." "Just until we're out of town." We finally got out of the LA traffic and drove north into Malibu where we stopped for a snack and gazed out on the Pacific. Then we headed up through the canyons on Kanan and back up onto the freeway. We watched the sunset as we pulled into our ocean front hotel in Santa Barbara. I went to bed that night with an indelible smile on my face that was a mile wide.
Old 02-16-2010, 03:05 AM
24Chromium
Drifting

So, I bound out the door and dodge the traffic crossing Wilshire, and go into the building's basement. And there she was, sitting in a little stall, all sparkle and shine -- really, just glowing -- the beautician having just finished. She was even more beautiful in person. I was melting in her presence. It was a little awkward at first, but we soon warmed up to each other. Soon, we were off for our drive home.

After we left Santa Barbara, the road and the views got more interesting. Now that we'd gotten to know each other a little more, she really began to open up to me in earnest. All I can tell you is… this girl is wild! She's quite the handful and has kept me on my toes ever since. And when you get her excited, she wails like a banshie! Wow! I've never experienced anything like her before. She makes me feel more alive than I've ever been. The miles flew by and we were like two souls as one. It was amazing! Before I knew it, we were home already and it felt all too soon.

Oh wait, I forgot to tell you her name. It's Porsche -- like the car. Pretty cool, eh? I think I'm in love.
Old 02-16-2010, 03:07 AM
24Chromium
Drifting

Damn! My cutting and pasting got screwed up, making the story hard to enjoy! Sorry gang!

At any rate, I hope you can relate to my love story.
Old 02-16-2010, 03:28 AM
jbigelow
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I LOVE IT!!!!!!
Old 02-16-2010, 03:49 AM
mobonic
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

sound like a penthouse story..... we are sick people!
Old 02-16-2010, 04:08 AM
Wilder
Rennlist Member

Received 5,007 Likes on 1,776 Posts

Great story. However, I just want to clarify that it's the Italians that are high maintenance and demand complicated romantic endeavors, not the Germans. Germans like to be direct and get down to business.
Old 02-16-2010, 04:41 AM
sharkster
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 85 Likes on 38 Posts

Lol good one and hope you have many happy years
Old 02-16-2010, 07:57 AM
Nizer
Rennlist Member

Received 1,839 Likes on 954 Posts

Just don't let her near the local Boxster or you'll have little Caymans running around your garage before you know it....

Last edited by Nizer; 02-16-2010 at 08:12 AM.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:17 AM
porsche0nut
Race Car

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Nizer
Just don't let her near the local Boxster or you'll have little Caymans running around your garage before you know it....
... in which case I'd gladly take one or two off your hands!

Excellent story, made my morning!
Old 02-16-2010, 08:30 AM
TeamDrugMoney
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

GT3 ****, LOVE IT!!!
Old 02-16-2010, 09:11 AM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Received 1,629 Likes on 756 Posts

Thanks for posting and congratulations. But what is **** without pictures?? ;-)

Quick Reply: My New Girlfriend