Notices
997 GT2/GT3 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Black GT3 - PCCB's & Track Ready - A Beauty...

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 12:06 AM
nat3970
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey PJ,

I miss being out there...I won't stay away forever but in this economy tracking a GT3 is an expensive hobby and as we all know the cost of the car itself is the least of it

After giving it much thought I decided on a 2010 Audi S6. I was tempted to go with the merc particularly after hearing Old Guy rave about his, but finally was swayed by four wheel winter driving capabilities of the audi. Last winter my BMW sat in the driveway for 10 days ! Hope you guys have a good year at the track. Cheers
Old 07-29-2009, 12:15 AM
nat3970
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Photos of GMG Carbon Fiber Rear Deck

Apologize for the seperate post but I've had couple of inquiries on the GMG rear carbon wing blade asking for photos so decided to post them here. Wing comes in the original GMG box
Attached Images    
Old 07-29-2009, 10:09 PM
P.J.S.
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by nat3970
Hey PJ,

I miss being out there...I won't stay away forever but in this economy tracking a GT3 is an expensive hobby and as we all know the cost of the car itself is the least of it

After giving it much thought I decided on a 2010 Audi S6. I was tempted to go with the merc particularly after hearing Old Guy rave about his, but finally was swayed by four wheel winter driving capabilities of the audi. Last winter my BMW sat in the driveway for 10 days ! Hope you guys have a good year at the track. Cheers

I just saw a red S6 with black HREs two days ago -- nice looking car and a top of the heap dd for the NW -- congratulations.

Good luck with the sale and I am looking forward to seeing you back out there when it works out for you!

Quick Reply: Black GT3 - PCCB's & Track Ready - A Beauty...