Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Champions and be done with it.
Old 01-22-2009, 11:10 PM
MAB Badgerbimmer
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Adam S
And for the record, I find your gift lame.
Finally, some levity! Everything you describe is tirerack 99.9% of the time. The run a business to make a profit and for the most part do a great job. Let's face it they make most of our lives a lot easier, pick up the phone go to the web band in a couple of days those new track tires are sitting in your drive way.

I was not attacking your character, just describing behavior.

I have been instructing your brothers in Porsches for years.
Old 01-27-2009, 01:26 PM
brad@tirerack.com
Former Vendor

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Adam S
....I PMed Damon several days ago... maybe a week.. with no response either...
:-(

My point is, you may have delays, doesn't mean that entitles you to stop offering customer service because of it.........
As I told Adam yesterday I have been in Florida for 9 days on vacation, that's why the slow (no) response from me. We do have a customer service dept. and, the sales rep who sold them to him wasn't out of the office last week......

Upon my return to the office yesterday I had my OZ purchasing rep verify where Adam's wheels were. They are in fact on the boat on the way over as we speak. At present I am trying to find out how much it will cost to airfreight his back wheels right over the boat straight here for faster ETA. Once I get that cost I am going to take it up the ladder here to see if we can eat some of the $200+ added freight cost to make you happy. I should have that answer this afternoon or tomorrow.

I don't know if this qualifies as customer service to you or not, but it's the best I can do. I'll be in touch as soon as I know.

Quick Reply: TireRack Monopoly