Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

FS: 997 GT3 RS (black) 14 miles

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007 | 01:30 PM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

Default FS: 997 GT3 RS (black) 14 miles

Hey gang,

Trimming back a car or two. Posted two for sale, a 94 Flatnose black, and a 997 GT3RS black, 15 miles.

They are both listed in the Rennlist classified. Here is a link to the RS. http://mall.rennlist.com/scripts/fea...uery=retrieval hopefully the link works.

speaking just to the black RS, its is flawless and quite a nice spec, i believe. PCCBS, some nice options but nothing too over the top. Great color scheme.

MSRP is ~$145,000;

I have clear, clean title in my personal name and possess the car as well. I've done a bunch of here and if anyone needed a reference, let me know. There is nothing wrong with the car, i just have 2 other RS's and 2 is plenty. Im not looking to make profit on these cars, just get out at, or near whole.

There are become fewer and fewer of these "no mile" examples, un touched. If you are looking for a perfect example, lets talk.

Regards,
Steve
steve@trademanage.com
201 602 8272
Attached Images  

Last edited by ZSA Motorsport; 09-25-2007 at 04:03 PM.
Old 09-25-2007 | 01:48 PM
AndreCT
Racer

Nice car Steve! Is this sale to "help" get into that GT2 you were pondering ? Given that you have a few other RS's what is the harm hey? lol
Old 09-25-2007 | 01:51 PM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

I still havent gotten my hands around the GT2 thing. my position would be to wait, see whats what, let it roll out, same as with the Gt3RSs. i just think the gt3RS is more 'my style'. i just like curvy best handling cars. i am good with a stick shift but never could outshift my 997 turbo or the RS. so the gt2 is wasted on a hack like me!<G>
hope all is well,
steve

Originally Posted by AndreCT
Nice car Steve! Is this sale to "help" get into that GT2 you were pondering ? Given that you have a few other RS's what is the harm hey? lol
Old 09-25-2007 | 02:32 PM
normank
Racer

Im not looking to make profit on these cars, just get out at, or near whole.
MSRP is ~$145,000; asking $176,000

There is a small discrepancy of $31K.
Old 09-25-2007 | 02:35 PM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

i paid atleast 30 over <G> did not get on an allocation...
There is a small discrepancy of $31K.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by ZSA Motorsport; 09-25-2007 at 04:02 PM.
Old 09-25-2007 | 03:20 PM
Max Power
Racer

McKenna wants $149,610 (lots of useless bling on that one) plus $60k ?
Old 09-25-2007 | 06:18 PM
YYC930
Three Wheelin'

My favorite color.
Old 09-25-2007 | 06:21 PM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

i think i must have posted this twice in error. sorry if i did. anyway, thats what their sales guy told me today. i didnt even see an MSRP anywhere, did you get that from their website? he had just called to advise it was currently available had just arrived or something like that.."2008, rare, pccbs" i told him i had just bot a green but thx anyway, keep me in mind, oh, and if you can get 60 for the green, heck, why not take my black @ 35!!! gotta try! "uh, let me get back to you. "
the more interesting news is that he tried to sell me a gt2 allocation, 50 over. totally uninterested. he insinuated maybe 40, 35 since i was a repeat customer... so while its not a tickler fo rme, if someone out there reall wants a gt2, contact Valerie Sha....not sure spelling on last name.

anything over pccbs and xenon is useless bling. but a few things are nice to make it a bit special. if you're going to drop big duckets, a few more to make her sizzle a bit maybe isnt too bad. the orange ijust sold was msrp 155, very bling bling...super nice. if you have the few extra k to spend,a nd want to spend, then i say g-d bless.

frankly, they are all super nice. i am hoping to have some photos of the silver with blakc wheels up here on RL in afew days...wow, what a difference! i love the orange, but the black mellows the look and makes it like 3x more menacing.

Originally Posted by Max Power
McKenna wants $149,610 (lots of useless bling on that one) plus $60k ?
Old 09-25-2007 | 06:26 PM
normank
Racer

Originally Posted by spg993tt
i paid atleast 30 over <G> did not get on an allocation...
There is a small discrepancy of $31K.
[/QUOTE]

Just idle curiosity, and admittedly none of my business, but why would you do that? Especially if you were not going to drive it. No need to answer if you find the question out of line.
Old 09-25-2007 | 06:45 PM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

market is the market; i think the market on the black is in that 27 to 35 range, depending on player. then again on thin cars like this, u never know. why buy it in the first place? well, because i thought i would love he black. then i was able to get a white and green at great prices and those just are more what i adore.

its a traders mentality. ou take your lumps small and let your winners run.until you own it, u have no idea how you'll lov eit. call it a change of heart. if you can get out unscathed, then to me thats just fine. i just find the white and green more compelling. i've had many cars that i've done very "well" on, and here i think it will be a scratch even or a small nick or a small gain. lets assume it was a 'mistake', which i dont 100% agree with but dont 100% disagree with eitehr....then when you have a trading error, you fix it asap. you dont sit on ti and ahope and pray. RS is a sick car; the black is awsome if you love black. i love silver. some hate silver. i love silver. so soeone who loves black, wants a black ,doesnt want to get jerked around, wants clear title, and a fair at/below market price will step forward. all will be back and correct. soeoene will better utilize a great machine; noone will be the worse off.

im not cavalier about losing money. im self employed. i earn what i spend. but i've also just over the years hopefully matured sme discipline that when it doesnt fit, it desont fit. sitting on it for months is to me more of an issue tha taking a 2, 3k nick and being gone. trading error might be short answer. sometimes you have to pay to play i guess. you cant get it 100% right.
bernie yamner used to say 'water your flowers and pull your weeds" too many pull the flowers and water the weeds.
dudes, sitting on 996 GT2 which went from 200k to 110k (currently) got nicked big. now, if they love the car, then thats cool. its about the car, not the capital. but if you dditn love love the car, then it should have gone bye bye.

Just idle curiosity, and admittedly none of my business, but why would you do that? Especially if you were not going to drive it. No need to answer if you find the question out of line.[/QUOTE]
Old 09-25-2007 | 07:15 PM
Edgy01
Poseur
Rennlist Member

good luck with the sale, steve. you have a nice collection of autos out there.
Old 09-25-2007 | 07:27 PM
SrfCity
Burning Brakes

Looks like you need a little "no yellow" on those bubbles
Old 09-28-2007 | 03:19 PM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

Default SLD: gt3RS , thx

sold the gt3RS to an individual who also bot my black 94 flatnose S. super great fellow, worked out great for everyone invovled.
both are gone. thx for the referrals.

regards,
Sg

Quick Reply: FS: 997 GT3 RS (black) 14 miles