Notices
997 GT2/GT3 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Just added a TT to the stable... dual exhaust tips?

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 06:45 PM
dan360
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just added a TT to the stable... dual exhaust tips?

Hi guys,

I just added a TT to the stable to replace my CLK55 as my daily driver. After the GT3 I was amazed how different it is, perfect for me for an all season car. I was considering an Audi S8 or Cayenne Turbo as my other two choices and couldn't justify either of those cars over the 997 TT even though I already have a GT3.

I've ordered a set of rims/winter tires on GT3 rims the one thing I think is missing is some nice dual exhaust tips. I'm not really interested in replacing the whole system, just some nice tips. Did a search here, but wasn't able to find anything straight away. Any thoughts on a good place to get the tips.

Thanks to Harry at Porsche of Nashua who did a great job for me on the car. Its a sensible car with a low spec, with only the things I'd consider essential - Artic Silver/black, Sport Chrono, LSD, heated seats, and that's about it. A perfect runabout and it cost less than the GT3 did.

I guess I really should join the PCA now that I have two. I'm a member of the BMW club and I don't even have one! (but the BMW club does run an awesome event at Tremblant).
Old 09-28-2007, 06:48 PM
911/Q45
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Try the 997tt forum, I think this was recently addressed.

Quick Reply: Just added a TT to the stable... dual exhaust tips?