Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

GT3-GT3RS hats

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2007, 07:00 PM
OldGuy
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 41 Likes on 6 Posts

WHy would you hate Flex fit hats? they are just as good as a fitted hat and at a lot less cost.
If you like the strap in the back thats ok. but I like the New Era pro Baseball look and those hats are getting too much. A true Flex fit hat is a great quality hat and looks as good as a new era hat. There are some VERY cheap imitations thats why I make sure they are the real Flexfit hat. There is some call flex ware and flex hats and all the other copies. After years of buying New Eras and paying 22-30 bucks and not getting a consistent fit-i.e. the 7 3/8 of the Texas Rangers is not the same size as a Texas Longhorn 7 3/8 the flex fit hat is the perfect answer. Having coached baseball from 5-6 years olds to HS varsity, the real Flex fit hats are the best around and I have been around alot of different brands of baseball caps. I dont do the relaxed fit hat- it looks sloppy- so if you like that style then I can understand why you wouldnt like it. But how it the world could someone "HATE" a hat?
BTW both of those are probably flex fit type hats. including the one you would buy in a minute.
If you dont want to go to the mall and build your- own email me and I have a second order going in
in a week or so.
Old 09-09-2007, 10:09 AM
WalkerInTN
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OldGuy
WHy would you hate Flex fit hats? they are just as good as a fitted hat and at a lot less cost.
If you like the strap in the back thats ok. but I like the New Era pro Baseball look and those hats are getting too much. A true Flex fit hat is a great quality hat and looks as good as a new era hat. There are some VERY cheap imitations thats why I make sure they are the real Flexfit hat. There is some call flex ware and flex hats and all the other copies. After years of buying New Eras and paying 22-30 bucks and not getting a consistent fit-i.e. the 7 3/8 of the Texas Rangers is not the same size as a Texas Longhorn 7 3/8 the flex fit hat is the perfect answer. Having coached baseball from 5-6 years olds to HS varsity, the real Flex fit hats are the best around and I have been around alot of different brands of baseball caps. I dont do the relaxed fit hat- it looks sloppy- so if you like that style then I can understand why you wouldnt like it. But how it the world could someone "HATE" a hat?
BTW both of those are probably flex fit type hats. including the one you would buy in a minute.
If you dont want to go to the mall and build your- own email me and I have a second order going in
in a week or so.
I hate Flex-Fit hats because they squeeze my head & give me a headache (yes, even the real ones). For me, they are NOT comfortable. If you can't understand that, then I'm sorry.

If I wanted something that gives me a headache I'd still be married.

Give me a fitted hat or something I can adjust to my size.
Old 09-09-2007, 12:19 PM
OldGuy
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

If it gives you a headache thats understandable. Have you tried their XXL hats? If I wore a Flex fit Small/medium I would get a headache also -as I would with a 7 1/4" fitted.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:25 PM
WalkerInTN
Burning Brakes

I've tried their Small/Medium as well as their Large/XL, neither work for me.

Never seen an XXL Flex Fit hat.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:32 PM
OldGuy
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Yes there is a XXL hat I have several guys wanted one, the colors are abit more limited but not much
I think they go from 7 3/8s to 8
Old 09-10-2007, 05:27 PM
rickg87
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll take 2. Will email you now
Old 09-10-2007, 06:44 PM
OldGuy
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Thanks Rick I am going to do a second order
If you have emailed me and you know youre not on the first list or I didnt
email you to confirm you are on the first list email me again and I will get a second order
in I need shipping addys and emails adresses.
thanks
Old 09-20-2007, 12:00 AM
cosmo
Instructor

Default gt3 hats

I'll take 3

Cosmo
Old 09-20-2007, 12:06 AM
allegretto
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WalkerInTN
I hate Flex-Fit hats because they squeeze my head & give me a headache (yes, even the real ones). For me, they are NOT comfortable. If you can't understand that, then I'm sorry.

If I wanted something that gives me a headache I'd still be married.
Being a "bucket head" all my life I agree. Even most XXL helmets hurt along the area of my forehead just below the hairline and give me a terrible headache. Most hats are a joke due to the odd crown:circumference ratio. I'm going with a smaller helmet company next year to make a custom helmet. Hope these hats work.

Your second paragraph is so true it hurts! But I am married again (proof I'm a slow learner)

Old 09-20-2007, 12:14 AM
cosmo
Instructor

Default hats

Paul,
any hats left?

Cosmo
Old 09-20-2007, 12:29 AM
OldGuy
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Cosmo email me and I will get you what you want.

Quick Reply: GT3-GT3RS hats