Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2007, 03:39 PM
MJones
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by khaug
My GT3 arrived Monday.
You should be aware that the floormats are a no-cost option, which you won't get unless you check the appropriate box on the order form.
They well may be a no-cost item
But I checked the $140 Floor Mat box.

Since I preped my own car, there was a full set of floor mats in the trunk (one of the Items that the port puts into the car in addition to manuals) including rears.

Much to my surprize there was a set allready installed in the car including the fastening plate...WTF

One for free and one paid for.
Old 01-11-2007, 12:42 AM
carrering
Rennlist Member

Received 32 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Frank 993 C4S
As we get closer, I'll start a thread for rennlisters picking up their P-car in the May/June timeframe so we can arrange a little "Treffen". If you have a June allocation, you'll be able to pick it up in June or July.

BTW - I have confirmation from USAA that they can underwrite car insurance in Germany which is about 25% of what Porsche charges. Still need to get this past Porsche.
great news, i'll keep an eye out for the post. Specified the car today at the dealer. August delivery was a no go and I can't believe I didn't realize this earlier! The factory is closed! So June delivery it is! Actually the factory closes in mid July so I was told the car might get built in late may / early june. even better!

Quick Reply: Possible June GT3 Allocation