Notices
997 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Introductions, my 911 dream, and my nightmare!

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2017, 01:51 PM
Para82
Race Car

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts

Thank you Jason and Porsche of Austin stepping up the plate and taking care of this swiftly.
Old 03-30-2017, 02:17 PM
JasonHernandez
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the kind responses. I'll pass them on to the rest of the team.

For anybody that's local or even if you're visiting Austin, swing by, meet the team and grab a cappuccino in our Carrera lounge. We love meeting people that share our passion.
Old 03-31-2017, 03:19 AM
HawkI007
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JasonHernandez
I’m the Director of eCommerce for the dealer group that Porsche Austin belongs to and I would like to apologize on behalf of Porsche Austin for our mistakes. I hope this situation hasn’t tainted your perception of the Porsche brand. This is an amazing community of people that we are incredibly lucky to be a part of.

I’m glad to hear that the team sorted this out for you. I apologize for how long this took to be resolved, it’s simply unacceptable. I brought this situation to everyone’s attention back in January and should have followed up with our management team to make sure the issue was resolved.

There were obviously mistakes made on our end with nobody specific at fault because each of us should have done more. I know some readers feel like we are back peddling or lying about some of the events that contributed to our mistakes (ie. parting ways with the pre-owned manager, new baby being born, surgery, etc.) but I can attest that those circumstances took place. Again, I would like to emphasize that there is no justifiable excuse for the mistakes made on our end.

We’ve owned the dealership since December 2015 and have worked extremely hard at providing great experiences for our clients ever since. Our focus has been on doing the right things and providing exceptional service to build our reputation to separate ourselves from the previous owners.

We're still reviewing the entire series of events to understand exactly where we went wrong, but so far it appears that each team member relied on the other to take point on it. We aren’t the type of company that ignores or tries to forget mistakes; we focus on them, tear them apart, learn from them and make plans to prevent them from happening again. None of what happened with the OP was intentional nor is it how we want to do business. Austin hasn't had a Porsche dealership up to the standards of the brand, but we have every intention of providing that place for you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. I hope we can restore your faith in the our dealership.
Now thats accountability - mistakes are easy to forgive with this kind of attitude.

Quick Reply: Introductions, my 911 dream, and my nightmare!