Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OT: License Plate Blurring

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2016 | 03:42 PM
myw
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by TypeRx
Wait, I just saw your license plate on another thread and was going to ask you what i meant!! LOL.
i could be wrong but it should be doctored , i don't recall ever not blanking out a plate (or modifying) it if it goes on a public forum. i also extend the courtesy to my friends cars if they are in the photo as well.
Old 05-05-2016 | 03:43 PM
Minok
Drifting

Originally Posted by AC SATCO
I think it's silly. You drive on public roads and anyone can legally take a picture of your car and plate. No difference.
Big difference. You have to physically be next to my vehicle and take the picture - so there is a cost to you to go around and gather that data. Image scraping data costs next to nothing to compile a set of data.. and who knows what that can be used for.
Old 05-05-2016 | 04:31 PM
TypeRx
Racer

Originally Posted by myw
i could be wrong but it should be doctored , i don't recall ever not blanking out a plate (or modifying) it if it goes on a public forum. i also extend the courtesy to my friends cars if they are in the photo as well.
Check it -- or maybe I was reading too quick and it isn't you...or maybe you did modify the plate in the picture and did such a good job I thought it was real!
Old 05-05-2016 | 04:43 PM
myw
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by TypeRx
Check it -- or maybe I was reading too quick and it isn't you...or maybe you did modify the plate in the picture and did such a good job I thought it was real!
modified - in the photo and my avatar there have 2 diff plates.

Quick Reply: OT: License Plate Blurring