Originally Posted by myw
absolutely stunning
Thank You!
Old 03-27-2015, 11:58 AM
onboost
Burning Brakes

Received 45 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by myw
i can't see it hurting value as these are genuinely oem upgrades.

but from what i've seen you are almost always better off reverting to stock and selling the 'oem add-ons' separately.
Exactly what I did,, and the rear deck spoiler is currently still available if interested.

Thx
Old 04-03-2015, 05:59 PM
cstyles
Rennlist Member

Received 198 Likes on 97 Posts

Does anyone know if the Getty Design Aerokit 1 wing / decklid is an exact replica of the OEM 997.2 aerokit wing?

http://www.gettydesign.com/997_wings.php

Looking at options to add the Aerokit to my incoming GTS, and from what I've read Getty Design quality is top notch (lots of their ducktail spoilers in use out there). If it's an exact copy, I think I'll go that route versus the $4k+ oem version. Thankfully the oem front lip is reasonably priced.
Old 04-08-2015, 01:44 PM
onboost
Burning Brakes

Received 45 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by cstyles
Does anyone know if the Getty Design Aerokit 1 wing / decklid is an exact replica of the OEM 997.2 aerokit wing?

http://www.gettydesign.com/997_wings.php

Looking at options to add the Aerokit to my incoming GTS, and from what I've read Getty Design quality is top notch (lots of their ducktail spoilers in use out there). If it's an exact copy, I think I'll go that route versus the $4k+ oem version. Thankfully the oem front lip is reasonably priced.
Getty design is a good bet ad a quality product for the money. It is fiberglass and may still require additional adjustment and fitment. There may also be some pin-holes or other areas that need attention in the gelcoat.. notice they offer it pre-primed.

If you buy it.. pre fit it to your car, not the gaps and mark-up/notate any areas that need to be trimmed or adjusted, or surface areas that need filling etc. prior to paint. A good bodyshop of course can handle all that or you can diy.

Quick Reply: GTS: adding an aerokit?