Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Leather Seat Care

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2016, 04:02 PM
Iceter
Drifting

Received 413 Likes on 243 Posts

Since I posted my question (at the top of this page) back in 2014, I took the plunge and tried Leatherique on the supple leather in my '09. It worked exceptionally well. Just as Marine Blue reported on his car, the Prestine clean lifts out the grunge and after wiping clean and applying the rejuvenator, my leather looks and feels like it did when I bought the car. In fact, it's about time to re-apply while the weather is still hot and I can leave the car in the sun for a day.

I also used Leatherique on my GX-470 before I sold it. I had used that truck hard and the leather (especially the driver's seat and side bolsters) was looking tired with small cracks and dirty smudges all over the tan leather. When I was done with the Leatherique, the seats looked amazing. The stuff completely exceeded my expectations.

I have used it on leather shoes, shooting gloves and interior furntiture as well. It's amazing stuff, and one of the very few automotive detailing products that I've spent money on and it actually worked better than was advertised.

Quick Reply: Leather Seat Care