Sponsored by:

It finally arrived!

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2013, 09:26 AM
SARGEPUG
Drifting

Received 136 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by shammerman
The part arrived today and after having the switch panel swapped out with the one with correct switches, the test drive confirmed everything is working exactly as it is supposed to.

Where and how the panel was switched out to the one without Sport and Sport+ buttons will remain a mystery, however, I really don't care at this point. The car is great and I will enjoy it!

I should also thank Omar and Matt at Intersport as they did everything reasonable to get this corrected, and while some of the posters were pointing fingers at them, I always had a good "gut feeling" about the operation and both of them. They stood behind the sale and their product and "made it right". I would not hesitate one second to buy another car from them.

Good for you and now put it behind and enjoy!
Obviously, just hold on tight to all the paperwork, in case anything should pop up down the road.
Old 03-15-2013, 11:58 AM
fbfisher
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

That's fantastic. Glad there was a happy ending after all. You're calm approach and your ability to put it behind you without needing to know "how did this happen?" has been extraordinary to observe. Congratulations for knowing how to thrive in a sometimes bizarre and inexplicable world. Have a blast in your beautiful new car. Looking forward to reading more from you.

Fred
Old 05-18-2013, 09:49 AM
shammerman
Rennlist Member

Received 665 Likes on 353 Posts

Still working on details... The car is fantastic and now has extra goodies (Clear side markers, Clear Bra, Speedster black Stonegueard, V1 Hardwire, Contrasting floor mats in black, Zunsport front grills, and Fabspeed X-Pipe).

HOWEVER... Still dealing with the Service manager at Arlington Porsche. On 03/20 after several phone conversations I sent all the documentation (as requested by her) and pictures etc. in order to have the cost of the PPI refunded as it did not provide the service or the information it should have that I had paid for.

On 4/11 I e-mailed her again as I had not received a response.

On 4/17 She e-mailed me back apologizing that she had not been able to respond to me as she had been out of town in training etc. She stated that as soon as I would respond with an address to have a check mailed to, she would process a request to accounting and in about a week a refund would be processed and mailed to me.

5/18 (today) - no check, no word. Another e-mail sent...

Quick Reply: It finally arrived!