Sponsored by:

997 Pricing...

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2012, 02:19 PM
cvtbenhogan
Rennlist Member

Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by USMC_DS1
Let me try to help... I'll donate my red S brakes for your yellow PCCB's. It's the least I could do for a fellow RL member. I'll even fly out to LA and do all the mech work. JK of course. Those PCCBs will be of value to the right buyer... some will naturally steer away due to the potential of higher maintenance but that comes with the territory. Others will fly to it like a moth to flame. Kidding aside... if you find it an issue to move the car with PCCB's the offer stands plus I'll throw some $$$ at it to sweeten the pot. For whatever reason yellow brakes happens to be something my wife is fond of... and she doesn't like yellow. Go figure. GLWS
Was thinking the same thing. All this PCCB talk is driving me nuts. Need to find a salvage 997 with PCCBs.
Old 12-29-2012, 02:40 PM
TommyV44
Drifting

Received 473 Likes on 271 Posts

Originally Posted by USMC_DS1
Let me try to help... I'll donate my red S brakes for your yellow PCCB's. It's the least I could do for a fellow RL member. I'll even fly out to LA and do all the mech work. JK of course. Those PCCBs will be of value to the right buyer... some will naturally steer away due to the potential of higher maintenance but that comes with the territory. Others will fly to it like a moth to flame. Kidding aside... if you find it an issue to move the car with PCCB's the offer stands plus I'll throw some $$$ at it to sweeten the pot. For whatever reason yellow brakes happens to be something my wife is fond of... and she doesn't like yellow. Go figure. GLWS
Who can figure out wives!

Tom
Old 12-30-2012, 04:59 AM
Tarek307
Rennlist Member

Received 324 Likes on 160 Posts

This being a Launch Edition should ADD VALUE TO IT! PCCB, Full Leather, NAV, Sport Seats + Painted Backs....now were talking! Highlight those things & say its a launch + build value in it being launch- (those cars were the "Show off of the 997" & weren't to be test driven/had to sit inside show room!
Old 12-30-2012, 05:01 AM
Tarek307
Rennlist Member

Received 324 Likes on 160 Posts

PS: the ad you make is VERY important! i got ASKING PRICE for my 996 just last october- a 2002 w/ 64k $32,500
http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/a...many-mods.html

Quick Reply: 997 Pricing...