Sponsored by:

Fister D exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2012, 12:37 AM
drummin4fun
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fastm3
Darin told me about a couple of months ago that I was next on the list for a non-S exhaust.

Hurry up and send it in once you get your new one! Hope you've taken real good care of it for me.
Yeah... I think that he has been pretty swamped, along with those folks who have taken some time to get their cores back to him. I will indeed make sure to get mine back in a timely manner for you... and they are in great shape! lol
Old 12-19-2012, 01:19 AM
Knight
Drifting

Received 74 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by drummin4fun
Yeah... I think that he has been pretty swamped, along with those folks who have taken some time to get their cores back to him. I will indeed make sure to get mine back in a timely manner for you... and they are in great shape! lol
So correct, they are busy as Fister is also a top supplier for the air cooled guys too. Glad to see his talent spreading to the 997s!
Old 01-05-2013, 11:09 PM
drummin4fun
Racer

Originally Posted by fastm3
Darin told me about a couple of months ago that I was next on the list for a non-S exhaust.

Hurry up and send it in once you get your new one! Hope you've taken real good care of it for me.
[QUOTE]Ok fastm3...

I just installed my Fister's today, so my cores will be winging their way back to him by Tuesday.

What an amazing, low cost upgrade!!! I LOVE the sound these things produce. Next on the list... installation of some freshly-bought WEVO motor mounts!/QUOTE]

Just an FYI to the next lucky guy or gal... UPS will be picking up my cores tomorrow. I shouldn't be long now!

Last edited by drummin4fun; 01-07-2013 at 11:00 PM.
Old 01-06-2013, 07:26 PM
FisterD
Rennlist Member

Received 44 Likes on 25 Posts

Your car looks great Bill! I love the black wheels.
I have fewer non-S cores in stock, so they take a little longer to get thru the core return process. Sorry guys, I get them done as fast as I can.
Old 01-06-2013, 09:16 PM
Spokane5150
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fister's are great!! The sound and look (if you get Ceramic) is fantastic. Let us know how you like the WEVO's. Should be next on my list of things to purchase. I need to wait for the dust to settle after buying my new Kimber Super Customer Carry HD. Wifey just doesn't understand a man's other needs.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:20 PM
drummin4fun
Racer

Originally Posted by FisterD
Your car looks great Bill! I love the black wheels.
I have fewer non-S cores in stock, so they take a little longer to get thru the core return process. Sorry guys, I get them done as fast as I can.
Thanks Darin... and now it not only looks good, it sounds great! I find myself driving with the window down a LOT now! lol

You do terrific work. It was well worth the wait.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:31 PM
drummin4fun
Racer

Originally Posted by Spokane5150
Fister's are great!! The sound and look (if you get Ceramic) is fantastic. Let us know how you like the WEVO's. Should be next on my list of things to purchase. I need to wait for the dust to settle after buying my new Kimber Super Customer Carry HD. Wifey just doesn't understand a man's other needs.
You could always remind her that your passions could have been for other women.

I think she is getting off easy with the car and guns... but that's just the single man in me talking! lol

By the way... I love my Glock 37.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:34 AM
Spokane5150
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lil off topic but yeah man...all my unglamorous guns are Glocks. Best form and function with unmatched dependability. The 1911's need a slide spring every 800 rounds with Glock every 5000 rounds (I think). No comparison and the C&C of choice IMO.

Originally Posted by drummin4fun
You could always remind her that your passions could have been for other women.

I think she is getting off easy with the car and guns... but that's just the single man in me talking! lol

By the way... I love my Glock 37.

Quick Reply: Fister D exhaust