Sponsored by:

I've got the urge to mod....

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2012, 09:00 PM
fc2s
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mickfluff
Like if someone asked for a great restaurant to have diner and your advice is to learn how to cook.... Or someone asking for an architect as they want to remodel or add an addition and your advice is to get on a program to learn how to maxmimze existing space you have??....

Advice on how to become a better driver is very much different then asking about Mods in most cases.... I do not disagree about the comment that most have never come even close to unleashing what a 997 can do *(most any sports car for that matter) but just in many cases it is just not the right answer when someone is looking to Mod or Mod advice.
Agree, asking for mod advise/feedback is about individualizing these already awesome machines to meet a number of tangible, or intagible, objectives.
Old 07-24-2012, 10:38 PM
mickfluff
Drifting

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
Default yes

agreed....

and on a seperate topic a Driving class is always a great day and experience! Just differnt then modding...

Originally Posted by fc2s
Agree, asking for mod advise/feedback is about individualizing these already awesome machines to meet a number of tangible, or intagible, objectives.

Quick Reply: I've got the urge to mod....