Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HRE Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2012, 12:40 AM
Chris from Cali
Race Car

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Just a feeler - anyone interested in my OEM NB Turbo wheels? I'm going to clean them up this weekend and post for sale photos, etc., but I wanted to ask here first...
Old 08-18-2012, 09:08 AM
mjsporsche
Rennlist Member

Received 141 Likes on 91 Posts

Chris.

You might want to hold on to the wheels in case you sell your 997 one day and the future buyer does not see the same beauty or value as I do in your HREs. If you can manage the storage space, you might want to consider it.

BTW - count me in to buy your HREs if you decide one day that you want to try some other jewelry.

Mark
Old 08-18-2012, 11:47 AM
Chris from Cali
Race Car

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mjsporsche
Chris.

You might want to hold on to the wheels in case you sell your 997 one day and the future buyer does not see the same beauty or value as I do in your HREs. If you can manage the storage space, you might want to consider it.

BTW - count me in to buy your HREs if you decide one day that you want to try some other jewelry.

Mark
True. The only reason I'd sell them is to offset the cost of the HREs. I might just do that. I do have one of those tire rack wheel racks for spares, but my wife's winter tires are currently on it.... Thanks - good suggestion!
Old 08-18-2012, 07:46 PM
TommyV44
Drifting

Received 475 Likes on 273 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
True. The only reason I'd sell them is to offset the cost of the HREs. I might just do that. I do have one of those tire rack wheel racks for spares, but my wife's winter tires are currently on it.... Thanks - good suggestion!
Those HREs are expensive $$$$$$$$$$$$$........but worth every penny!!

Tom

Quick Reply: HRE Wheels