Sponsored by:

Any Interest '08 CS2?

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2011 | 05:15 AM
pissedpuppy
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by mdr2001
David,

The wife and I am flying in on August 5 (Friday morning) with touch down at 10am. PM me and maybe we can hook up for lunch.

Mark
well done - you'll love it.

I'll pm you once I figure my next trip, which I really don't want to take! (supposed to be in India week of Aug 8)
Old 07-17-2011 | 05:22 AM
pissedpuppy
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by Tcc1999
Uhh, not to be selfish but don't you think I should be the beneficiary of a free beer - if liked beer, that is.

We should do a side by side of our cars (when my new one comes in). You'll know why when you see a picture (and no, it's not the same color as yours). Maybe something at Ft. Point.

Funny no one ever asked why I was disposing of my car in this manner. First, I wanted the satisfaction of sticking it to the man (PAG, PCNA, third party dealer at auction.) and not giving them something they would mark-up. (For everyone who ever felt like they just didn't get the best deal they could have, well, here's ~10K profit the system won't be getting.) Second, to be honest, I'd get killed in taxes on the realized gain if I tried to sell it for a profit. Third, wanted to be an exception to the rule (to those that say you'll never find an '08 S w/ 18K miles for <~55K). And fourth, deposit into the bank of Karma.
HELL YES - you're MORE than worthy of a beer(s) - or fine red wine, etc., etc.!!!

matter of fact, please notify me first when you go to sell your next car - if you're always giving these kind of deals!

I look forward to seeing pics of the new beast - and very well played sir.

Quick Reply: Any Interest '08 CS2?