Sponsored by:

Sport Bucket Seats and rear child seat?

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 09:28 PM
Alan Smithee
Rennlist Member

Received 295 Likes on 146 Posts

Originally Posted by rijowysock
...front seats still recline, just be careful putting the kid back there as to not mess up the ol' carbon.
Originally Posted by Trader220
The real "sport bucket" seats dont not fold forward to allow access to the rear seats. They will slide forward on the rails but the back of the seat will not fold forward.
Seat option P03, which the OP is referring to, also known as 'GT2 seats' and 'sport buckets', DO NOT recline. They DO fold forward for access to the rear seats (or storage area on GT2 and GT3 models).
Old 09-14-2009, 10:25 PM
AJBoston
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Alan Smithee
Seat option P03, which the OP is referring to, also known as 'GT2 seats' and 'sport buckets', DO NOT recline. They DO fold forward for access to the rear seats (or storage area on GT2 and GT3 models).
Correct. I am referring to the P03 seats which do fold forward and not the fixed shell seats.

Thanks to all for the very helpful posts.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:27 PM
rijowysock
Nordschleife Master

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Alan Smithee
i meant fold forward, not recline.. i know they dont recline.. i used the wrong word.. they fold forward to allow access the same as oem seats and the rear seats are the same.
Old 09-16-2009, 10:55 PM
Bola964
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just came back from a P dealer that has a PDK C4S with Sports Bucket seat for sale. They do not recline, but they do fold forward for access to the back seat area.
I saw a couple of threads talking about 2009 "launch" C4S with PDKs and etc in Meteor Gray. Are these good cars that I should be considering, or not?
Thanks.
Old 09-16-2009, 11:09 PM
rijowysock
Nordschleife Master

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Bola964
I just came back from a P dealer that has a PDK C4S with Sports Bucket seat for sale. They do not recline, but they do fold forward for access to the back seat area.
I saw a couple of threads talking about 2009 "launch" C4S with PDKs and etc in Meteor Gray. Are these good cars that I should be considering, or not?
Thanks.
i love the C4S launch car, just wish they were cheaper... they are an amazing car... cheapest ive seen is 88k but thats considerably more than i paid for my car and i didnt think the difference was really "worth it"

Quick Reply: Sport Bucket Seats and rear child seat?