Sponsored by:

Order VS On the lot

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 12:47 AM
otisdog
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hidalgo

I currently am looking at the new GT3 and I think I will order ( unless I see one on the lot in GT Silver).
Downtown L.A. just got one in with PCCB's.
Old 08-05-2009, 10:59 AM
skay
Rennlist Member

I live in London where I ordered a C4S in Oct '07 and picked it up from Stuttgart in Feb '08 (and what a day that was!). I like my porsches raw, so wanted a sports suspension (-20mm), LSD, X51, PCCB, which couldn't be found an any lot. Actually, the dealer tried to dissuade me for ordering for a sports suspension, and I'm very glad that I went my own way. I only wish that you guys in the US had this -20mm/LSD option so that I can track your views of it on this forum.

I suspect that my car will appeal only to a minority of people out there, but this amazing porsche has been custom built for ME. It's like a tailor made suit that fits you exactly the way it should. It's interesting that the 997.2 has now caught up with the my two year old 997 on HP and LSD. I felt at the time that the car I bulit was exactly the way a porsche should be, and I still do now.
Old 08-05-2009, 12:11 PM
otisdog
Pro

Originally Posted by skay
I only wish that you guys in the US had this -20mm/LSD option so that I can track your views of it on this forum.
Actually we were "blessed" with this option beginning with the 2009 models.

Quick Reply: Order VS On the lot