Sponsored by:

Highway "hook-ups"

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 06:28 PM
Likemystoppie?
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by purrybonker
Hey guys - I never thought this would work, but man, it's killer!

You've probably noticed how you get a lot of "attention" from the ladies whilst driving the Porsche, particularly on those occasions where there's lots of opportunity for the repeated exchange of pleasantries - like during the ebb and flow of freeway driving or in stop-and-go city traffic.

So I got this brainwave of an idea and bought one of those little white marker boards from a stationery store and stash it under my seat. Now when some babe gets sparking with me in a bit of inter-vehicular flirtation, I quickly write my cell phone number on the board and hold it up as an invitation for her to call me.

On average, 8 out of 10 times my cell phone is soon ringing and 2 out of those 8 times I've been able to parlay a freeway cellphone chat into something more substantial (if you know what I mean).

Geez, one day I had to rent a room twice at the same Garden Hilton - once going to the golf course and again on the way back home. Fortunately these duplicate visits involved different women and different rooms - the only problem is going to be explaining not one, but two Hilton credit card charges on the same day to my wife, the chief bookkeeper. One could be lunch, a bit of a stretch - but two?

Quite a number of my highway "hound-dogs" (a reference to their behaviour, not appearance) have been the wives of Porsche owning husbands - they always mention that it's the car that first caught their eye and later comment on how happy they are to see that not all Porsche owners are compensating for other "deficiencies".

Of course, YMMV.

How do you guys handle these situations? Do you think whiteboards are a good idea, or should I use plain paper? Red marker pen or black?

Either this is a serious joke or you're SERIOUSLY retarded.

You obviously want to destroy your marriage in a 'pulic forum'.

Moron.
Old 06-23-2008, 07:35 PM
THPorsche
Rennlist Member

Received 35 Likes on 24 Posts

we knew it's fake because any smart Porsche owners would've used cash or have the credit card statement sent to the office
Old 06-23-2008, 07:53 PM
JFScheck
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Coochas
BTW, what exits are we meeting between this afternoon?

Dave - you KILL ME!!!
Old 06-23-2008, 07:53 PM
ThatOneGuy
Instructor

Originally Posted by Likemystoppie?

Moron.

I vote the latter.
Old 06-23-2008, 08:07 PM
9974G
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This awesome thread reminded me of this awesome thread:
https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...e+kalbi&page=2

and

https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...t=prince+kalbi

HAHAHAHA
Old 06-24-2008, 03:15 AM
purrybonker
Pro

Originally Posted by THPorsche
we knew it's fake because any smart Porsche owners would've used cash or have the credit card statement sent to the office

Exactly, plus - we Porsche owners all know THE best way to get babes is simply to hand out your phone scrawled on the back of an ATM withdrawal slip showing a 7 figure + balance.
Old 06-24-2008, 03:17 AM
purrybonker
Pro

Originally Posted by Likemystoppie?

Moron.

I guess you missed the "this is a joke" post on page 2 or so - I know, too much reading....

luddite.
Old 06-24-2008, 01:06 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Well, as they say in the South, that'll learn ya Purry (in regard to your joke not quite hitting the target in several cases). Seven figures??? Yeah, RIGHT!!! I doubt very many on this list actually have a seven figure bank account. Six is good enough for most of us. Four will do for a crack *****. Three for a high school kid. ROFL. I know, that was sick. But I'm tired and needed to laugh.
Old 06-24-2008, 10:10 PM
Randy V
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 98 Likes on 66 Posts

The emissions from those dry-erase markers are bad for the ozone layer.

I prefer using a quill pen with beet juice on a leaf of freshly-picked endive.

Drives the vegan chicks wild, I tell ya.

Old 06-27-2008, 09:15 PM
Dirty Evo
Intermediate

I know the OP was a joke, but guys, I actually DO know somebody who met somebody this way. Actually, a female friend of mine, met her boyfriend this way (dated the guy for over a year)..

Seemed really really weird and creepy to me... but whatever. She is a bit ghetto and a gold-digger.

So I guess it really can happen.

The guy was SUPER cheese and basically the only thing he had going was that he always paid for everything for everybody. He wasn't rich, but felt the need to try to prove he was. I was always torn between feeling sorry for the guy, and wanting to pimpslap him. Tough choice there.
Old 06-27-2008, 09:52 PM
dD/dt
Racer

Originally Posted by purrybonker
Exactly, plus - we Porsche owners all know THE best way to get babes is simply to hand out your phone scrawled on the back of an ATM withdrawal slip showing a 7 figure + balance.
Who keeps a 7-figure balance in a BANK account? Instead you should just bury it in your backyard in a jar, and bring her to your house and let her watch you dig it up. Then you could show off muscles too.

Quick Reply: Highway "hook-ups"