To the Dealers...

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 02:44 PM
Likemystoppie?
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by Eric - Plug Guy
Ditto. We do a good bit of business with Champion Motorsport Division. Amazing group there. If you live in South FL and have a Porsche that needs something 'extra' these are the guys. They are across from the dealer, opposite corner of the interchange.

And Chris (likemystoppie) is frequently here on RL helping others, which is much appreciated. I'd certainly PM him about anything you might want to think through.
- Mucho Gracias my friend!
Old 06-09-2008, 07:56 PM
KBS911
Rennlist Member

Received 134 Likes on 81 Posts

I live in Florida and bought my 08 C2S from Champion. Best deal in this state and others. So good it made me change my mind about an 09. I've purchased 40 cars in my lifetime and I can honestlly say that the Champion transaction was the most prompt, professional, no BS, honest deal I ever made. Worked the deal over the phone with Vince in internet sales. drove down to pick up the car, it was everything expected, gave them a check and drove off 45 minutes later.

Champion is tops in my book!
Old 06-09-2008, 08:57 PM
Sadiq
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Likemystoppie?
Those area's aren't like most of the US. People buy to excess, simply b/c they can.

Like Eric said; it's based on relationships. However, you must understand the "life" in that area. It's similar to Beverly Hills. - Client of mine who has a GT2 coming in was in LA last week. He walked in and after a good amount of time someone finally greeted him. They gave him the typical 'up and down' look and started questioning him. He told me they didn't believe him when he said he's waiting on his GT2. His repsonse: "Okay, I don't."

That client has purchased more then 30 cars from our dealership within 2 years.

Again; it's about demographic.

I know for a fact that they don't stay late at night (past close) working a deal with a client and negotiating over $500 or $1,000 bucks. They don't have to.

Impressive to me is their Racing products and Team. That stuff to me; is really exciting. And for that I tip my hat!

And I'm sure they sell their fair share outside of their market. - We all do.

******* porsche dealers. bev hills porsche wouldnt pay attn to me because i'm 25. Bought a C2S in westlake the next day.
Old 06-09-2008, 09:09 PM
mdrums
Race Director

Received 180 Likes on 127 Posts

Originally Posted by Sadiq
******* porsche dealers. bev hills porsche wouldnt pay attn to me because i'm 25. Bought a C2S in westlake the next day.
ran into that mentality back in 1988 when buying a Vette from Richard Hibbard Chevy. I was 22 years old. I bought the Vette from Mark Christopher out on I-10 and drove over the Hibbard, pulled up to show them what I bought!
Old 06-09-2008, 09:12 PM
vitman
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have purchased 2 cars from Champion. I am not a Hollywood type and despite living in South Florida do not have a multi-million dollar boat. Champion is an excellent dealer. The price is as good as any other dealer around here (Braman, Collection). They do give discounts. If you want to order a car they have the biggest allocation so they can get the order in for you. They also have plenty of cars to choose from just sitting around with many choices and different options. If you don't want to wait for a car, I can't think of a better place around here. The service department is also excellent. (No I don't work for them.)

Quick Reply: To the Dealers...