Sponsored by:

What's with all the Hating?

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 05:49 PM
VaSteve
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OCBen
Name calling here can get you expelled. Ask me how I know.

But as for what you think, I couldn't give a rat's ***. And if you were able to comprehend my post (which would give some indication of your thinking capabilities) you would have known that by now.
I could comprehend your post. You said you didn't care what people said or thought about you. Good for you. I said it anyway. And you replied. Which makes me think you do care. A little bit.

I said it not so much for myself, but for all those out there that wanted to say it, but didn't. Remember, There is nothing more powerful than the truth.

Originally Posted by points
Having tubi exhaust on my car I pray irritates the livin shtye out of you as I go by in second at 5500 rpms. I bought my car specifically to get under the skin of folks just like you. Go on hate me with a passion. This thread was all about folks like you. Sell your Porsche if you even own one. Trust me we wont miss you a tall!! Bet a buck your avatar is a photo of you. Says it all.
Believe you me. I wouldn't have to hate you for your possessions. I prefer to focus my hate on the person. Clearly you have a lot of redeeming qualities to earn that hate.

I like the fact that you dropped, what $100K, to get under people's skin. You likely had everything you needed from birth!
Old 04-28-2008, 05:53 PM
TD in DC
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by points
Having tubi exhaust on my car I pray irritates the livin shtye out of you as I go by in second at 5500 rpms. I bought my car specifically to get under the skin of folks just like you. Go on hate me with a passion. This thread was all about folks like you. Sell your Porsche if you even own one. Trust me we wont miss you a tall!! Bet a buck your avatar is a photo of you. Says it all.
Although he can certainly speak for himself, there is no way a tubi exhaust on a 997 could irritate }{ from a noise perspective. His '72 911 is pretty darned loud. I am 99% sure he is coming from the other end of the spectrum (i.e., hard core track guys) rather than the granny "you're driving like a bat out of Hades" side of the spectrum.

Here is a pic of his car on the way to the track with spare tire strapped to the hood.

Edit: Oops . . . he posted while I posted. Backing away slowly now . . .
Attached Images  
Old 04-28-2008, 05:55 PM
MUSSBERGER
uninformed gas bag
(contemplating on whether gas bag is one or two words)
Rennlist Member

Received 171 Likes on 125 Posts

And Rodney says...........
Attached Images  
Old 04-28-2008, 06:09 PM
Dariof
Not an Addict?
Rennlist Member

Received 24 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by TD in DC
Although he can certainly speak for himself, there is no way a tubi exhaust on a 997 could irritate }{ from a noise perspective. His '72 911 is pretty darned loud. I am 99% sure he is coming from the other end of the spectrum (i.e., hard core track guys) rather than the granny "you're driving like a bat out of Hades" side of the spectrum.

Here is a pic of his car on the way to the track with spare tire strapped to the hood.

Edit: Oops . . . he posted while I posted. Backing away slowly now . . .
What car...I don't see a car in the pic!
Attached Images  
Old 04-28-2008, 06:11 PM
brendo
Three Wheelin'

when i see the name calling and vitriol, i think of when i see the when i lived down south, i learned the expression "never wrestle with a pig. you both get muddy but the pig likes it...."
Old 04-28-2008, 06:24 PM
PTurbo965
Team Owner

Received 1,654 Likes on 1,060 Posts

I think part of the problem could be that 911s can go to points on the road rather quickly where minivan/SUV drivers would not expect another car to be - because they think everyone is limited to their rate of acceleration, braking, body roll and handling.

So I try to be careful to not surprise anyone that I think is an average driver with a phone in one hand and a drink in the other. To the OP - They are not cutting you off. They are just floating along at 80mph in their 6000lb luxo-barge while busily talking away on the phone, sipping Starbucks and applying makeup. Who could have possibly pulled up beside them?
Old 04-28-2008, 06:31 PM
Coochas
Rennlist Member

Received 396 Likes on 204 Posts

Originally Posted by }{arlequin
that's cute. you're just a regular "i-have-a-loud-car-toughguy" w/ that cocoa top and ruffled (RUFFLED? are.you.serious??) leather option. who specc'd out your car, liberace? makassar is a pretty wood, i'll give you that, but otherwise you're just a small step away from having the quintessential hairdresser's car.
THIS D-BAG
Old 04-28-2008, 06:33 PM
TD in DC
Race Director

Originally Posted by Coochas
THIS D-BAG

Dave,

Of all the posts in this thread, "this" one is the one that you think should lead to a ban? Really?

TD
Old 04-28-2008, 06:34 PM
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 196 Likes on 131 Posts

Originally Posted by }{arlequin
that's cute. you're just a regular "i-have-a-loud-car-toughguy" w/ that cocoa top and ruffled (RUFFLED? are.you.serious??) leather option. who specc'd out your car, liberace? makassar is a pretty wood, i'll give you that, but otherwise you're just a small step away from having the quintessential hairdresser's car.
Laughin hard here....yeah Im a tough guy....probably old enough to be your old man. But enough said. Im forced, intellectually speaking of course to add just one thing," I got your hairdresser right here baby!".
Old 04-28-2008, 06:35 PM
CBejbl
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Lots of hating going on right here, in this thread. Should not be surprised at the hatred encountered on the road.
Old 04-28-2008, 07:08 PM
Likemystoppie?
Banned

Hey I got an idea...........why.................don't .................we.........allll............just..............settle... .............................DOWWWWN.

Phew. Okay, back on topic.
Old 04-28-2008, 07:14 PM
phantomias33
Rennlist Member

The thread title says it all.
Old 04-28-2008, 07:16 PM
TD in DC
Race Director

Originally Posted by Likemystoppie?
Hey I got an idea...........why.................don't .................we.........allll............just..............settle... .............................DOWWWWN.

Phew. Okay, back on topic.
I hate you.
Old 04-28-2008, 07:18 PM
Coochas
Rennlist Member

Received 396 Likes on 204 Posts

Dave,

Of all the posts in this thread, "this" one is the one that you think should lead to a ban? Really?

TD
No,...I just think Harlequin's initial and unprovoked commentary in this thread was not in the spirit of the forum.
A non-regular to THIS forum (I realize he's been a registered user for a long time) suddenly popping in and calling someone a douche bag gets my attention.
Old 04-28-2008, 07:19 PM
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 196 Likes on 131 Posts

I hate you.
Te quiero mi amor.

Quick Reply: What's with all the Hating?