Sponsored by:

Southern California Fires

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 08:26 PM
drummin4fun
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SrfCity
Well it sure isn't working then judging by the amount of buts and trash everywhere.
Yeah, that was kinda my point. Aside from being very difficult to enforce, I would imagine that a cop would have to be having a slow day to pull someone for littering.
Old 10-27-2007, 05:39 PM
mal28
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very scary.
Hope everybody is safe. houses and Porsches are replacable, lives are not
Old 10-27-2007, 05:43 PM

Red face

The nice thing about inconsiderate smokers is that they are increasing their own mortality rate as they keep smoking and littering...
Old 10-27-2007, 06:48 PM
ChipAZ
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bmc
scene in san diego. specifically rancho santa fe where we live. we got out monday morning, had time and moved the 997 to the beach. a bit dusty, but cleaned up just fine. we live in a rural area with most homes sitting on multiple acres. lost two houses to the north west of our place, and 6 to the east of us. the neighbor lost his grove and the other neighbor lost their pasture. i have no idea how we did not loose a blade of grass. unreal. here are some shots from around, the last shot is my buddies horses that they moved down to a local elemetary school. kind of funny to see them on the playground. my little girl thought it was cool.
I was wondering did the San Diego Polo Club make it? I'm taking that you live in Rancho Santa Fe that over looks it. I also heard the the Del Mar Race Track was being used as emergency housing.

Quick Reply: Southern California Fires