Sponsored by:

Christophorus/Camp4

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2007, 06:57 PM
cello
Three Wheelin'

Received 30 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Christophorus/Camp4

Not sure how many of you (still) get this (it is essentially a Propaganda rag - That said the intro article on the Targa roof engineering was really good). This months has two interesting features, however.

The first is the Camp4 program. Has anyone done this? It really looks like a p*sser; esp. during the cold non P car months for some of us. Impressions?

Also, in that article, p.71., there is a photo of a silver C4, apparently. I say apparently, as it may be me, but it definitely looks like there is a glass roof on the same (?). There is no chrome window trim (as in a T4/S). Silver C4 owners, would you not see the car's color on the roofline as shown? It almost looks like a T car without the Chrome trim or a C4 with an MB styled 'panoramic roof'. Strange. Anyone seen it? ideas?

Also, there is a neat factoid in the "Triple Triumph" article on the 965/962 racing successes which references Nick Mason of Pink Floyd (drummer). He was to take a couple of laps in a backup 962 for a photo op and ended up (for mechanical reasons) driving more 'than any of the other drivers'. Those guys always struck me as being a little smarter, more three dimensional, than most rock stars (not mention that they can really play).

Of course, this is the season for Pink Floyd as there is no better backgorund music for a scary lawn on Halloween than "Careful with that Axe Eugene". You will defintely have left over candy

Quick Reply: Christophorus/Camp4